Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Device European tour update Empty Device European tour update Mon 04 Nov 2013, 21:12

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
My brothers and sisters my blood,

After careful consideration, I've decided to stay at home where I am needed most right now, with my family and newborn son, and not support Avenged Sevenfold 
with Device on their current November-December run. I want to thank my brothers in Avenged Sevenfold for the opportunity, for their friendship, and their understanding, and I look forward to seeing all of you again sometime in the future.

Sincerely, and with my deepest respect,

David Draiman

2Device European tour update Empty Re: Device European tour update Tue 05 Nov 2013, 13:34

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Maybe its nothing but, i starting to think that Disturbed could be coming back very very soon. I know this is just speculation. Fight or Flight is not on tour right now nor is Device and i think John is wrapping his touring too. I just have a hunch. But, i am probably wrong. Anyone else agree about Disturbed???

3Device European tour update Empty Re: Device European tour update Tue 05 Nov 2013, 13:37

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
UP TO SOMETHING

4Device European tour update Empty Re: Device European tour update Wed 06 Nov 2013, 11:43

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Asylum was out in 2010 and its almost 2014.  I'm not quite sure it's been long enough.  I hope I'm wrong though.  Why should David get back in the wagon with Disturbed if he cant even handle Device right now?  I'm just as happy as the next person to see David with his wife and child but I'm getting the feeling that they're going to hinder Disturbed's return.  Mike, John and Dan did Disturbed with a baby in the back of their minds, why cant David?  Disturbed will come back when all 4 members know they can devote the time to write, record, and tour without interruption.

5Device European tour update Empty Re: Device European tour update Wed 06 Nov 2013, 12:11

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I don't disagree with you. I just think that this extra time off will get him thinking of Disturbed and maybe give the boys a call. This might have an opposite effect. I think the time off will energize him again but, this time for Disturbed.

6Device European tour update Empty Re: Device European tour update Wed 06 Nov 2013, 12:55

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Remember, the Disturbed tour will be a "comeback tour" and the entire world will be demanding a show in their hometown.  It will be massive and they have to be ready.

7Device European tour update Empty Re: Device European tour update Thu 07 Nov 2013, 01:03

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Oh  yeah they would have to really really ready:)  I am actually glad the  break happened when it did. I think dan really wants disturbed or get back and Is just waiting for David to say yes:)

8Device European tour update Empty Re: Device European tour update Sun 10 Nov 2013, 22:08

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Right now, David's place is with his wife and their son. I think any man who is a father would have the same thoughts and feelings about being apart from his family for long periods... especially when there's a newborn in the house. A lot of little things happen in a couple of months that I'm certain that David doesn't want to miss.

As for this being a harbinger for Disturbed's return, I honestly don't think so. I'm of the opinion that Disturbed won't be back before the end on 2014 or the beginning of 2015 at the earliest.

But I could be wrong...

9Device European tour update Empty Re: Device European tour update Wed 13 Nov 2013, 06:20

helm

helm
Disturbed One
I second the fact that disturbed won't be back before 2015 at the earliest... i have a newborn thats a few months older than sam bear and can vouch for the fact that prolonged periods of time away from the little man do not even get a consideration... as much as it pains me to say, we're in for a bit of a wait yet...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com