Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bad news guys Empty Bad news guys Sat 29 Jun 2013, 00:33

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Mike just posted on Facebook that Tom Petty is an amazing artist and his band is unreal and "school is in session". If our boy mike is inspired by Tom Petty we've got a very surprising Disturbed album in our future.

2Bad news guys Empty Re: Bad news guys Tue 02 Jul 2013, 22:56

TheJoker

TheJoker
Whats wrong with Petty? lol

3Bad news guys Empty Re: Bad news guys Wed 03 Jul 2013, 20:46

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Ha this is a tounge n cheek post but Petty vs Disturbed?  Common' man.  If I hear the boys do a cover of "Free fallin'" I'm gonna shit a cow.

4Bad news guys Empty Re: Bad news guys Thu 04 Jul 2013, 00:31

TheJoker

TheJoker
Lmao. Agreed, but in their defense. they did make a fairly good cover of that U2 song ISHFWILF (I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For). Not my favorite cover by them, to say the least. but it did kinda come out of left field from a dark, angry metal band like Disturbed. Nom tamn bout?

5Bad news guys Empty Re: Bad news guys Wed 14 Aug 2013, 20:41

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
They need to come back with a serious vengeance if they want to blow my mind away.  Asylum was a boring album.  If their is a cover on there, it needs to be something it should be Cowboys From Hell by Pantera. Just to show some balls.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com