Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 04 Apr 2009, 03:07

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Hey, at least David looks sexy as always...That alone makes the video worth watching.

52The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 04 Apr 2009, 06:55

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Stricken_Mistress wrote:Hey, at least David looks sexy as always...That alone makes the video worth watching.
Yah gotta agree with you there :D

53The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sun 05 Apr 2009, 20:08

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Hoemmed wrote:Small disappointment for me.. I was hoping something WAY different. Dark things etc...

If someone can use video editor, put that video to black/white to ad 2 times more intense on it.

WOOT WOOT! I figured it out. I had to go redownload the video as the file taht I had got corrupt when I converted it from FLV to avi. So i gots it now. I think it looks better :D

The Night REDONE.wmv

54The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sun 05 Apr 2009, 21:09

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
DisturbedGoddess wrote:
Hoemmed wrote:Small disappointment for me.. I was hoping something WAY different. Dark things etc...

If someone can use video editor, put that video to black/white to ad 2 times more intense on it.

WOOT WOOT! I figured it out. I had to go redownload the video as the file taht I had got corrupt when I converted it from FLV to avi. So i gots it now. I think it looks better :D

The Night REDONE.wmv

Hey not to be a nit picking bastard but the video is out of synce with audio if you pay close attention, his mouth moves like 1.5 seconds before he says the phrase lol, also why is it grey? Not that its bad its just hard to see some stuff lol :bball:

Thanks for the upload

55The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sun 05 Apr 2009, 22:39

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
thats what the guy wanted. Was it to be gray and darker. To give it a darker feel. And dude you must be laggin cuz its not doing that with me. And if it is, its cause i had to replace the audio as the original was distort and sounded bad.

56The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Mon 06 Apr 2009, 01:02

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Replaceing the audio is the cause... Lol but still its only 1 second off :P

57The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Mon 06 Apr 2009, 01:22

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
I dont see it :P

58The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Mon 06 Apr 2009, 03:14

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Its not out of sync for me. Just like i wanted this video. Thanks alot.

59The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Mon 06 Apr 2009, 10:08

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Hoemmed wrote:Its not out of sync for me. Just like i wanted this video. Thanks alot.
See dude i told you your lagging its not doing it for us :P

Your welcome

60The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Mon 06 Apr 2009, 11:12

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Lol Im lagging??? No but I found a diff way thanks

61The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Mon 06 Apr 2009, 13:27

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Morbid Spawn wrote:Lol Im lagging??? No but I found a diff way thanks
umm ok good for you :D

62The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Mon 06 Apr 2009, 15:09

The Sickness

The Sickness
Stupified
Great Video

63The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 08 Apr 2009, 13:51

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
good God is he hot or what..........***takes cold shower****....ok, i'm better now.

64The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 08 Apr 2009, 18:39

YourFaçadeCan'tDisguise

YourFaçadeCan'tDisguise
Stupified
Video was ok i did expect better. It didnt capture the feel of the song.

65The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Fri 10 Apr 2009, 21:26

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My video for the night on youtube. It has a download link please comment if you please :)

66The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 11 Apr 2009, 03:46

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Blarg... theres no use ! lolol ⭐

Last edited by Morbid Spawn on Sat 11 Apr 2009, 06:55; edited 1 time in total

67The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 11 Apr 2009, 03:54

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Morbid Spawn wrote:
xxxDisturbedxxx wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My video for the night on youtube. It has a download link please comment if you please :)

Dont tell me to suck it up, Im pritty sure no one would like their video stolen.

:;{:

I dont think technically its yours, its the bands and the people who made it so :>+:

I'm just joking btw dont kill me lol!

68The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 11 Apr 2009, 03:56

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Irrelevant :)

Last edited by Morbid Spawn on Sat 11 Apr 2009, 06:57; edited 1 time in total

69The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 11 Apr 2009, 04:00

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
yeah true but then again you never no, :D

70The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 11 Apr 2009, 04:02

disturbedroxxs

disturbedroxxs
i fianly found people that luvs disturbed

71The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 11 Apr 2009, 04:03

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
good for you lol

72The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 11 Apr 2009, 16:48

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Thank you Morbid. That was very mature of you.

73The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 11 Apr 2009, 18:52

A Disturbed Mind

A Disturbed Mind
Believer
Video is awesome.

74The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sun 19 Apr 2009, 14:47

The Sickness

The Sickness
Stupified
I love the video it is better than indestructible but not inside the fire.

75The Night Music Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 09 May 2009, 22:53

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Great video it is now number 2 on fuse going to be number 1 soon.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com