Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Tue 31 Mar 2009, 23:32

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
Msn.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with underscores...

27The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Tue 31 Mar 2009, 23:33

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
go on now

28The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Tue 31 Mar 2009, 23:34

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
I am on it....but i have a question...will it have those words on bottum like on the youtube one????

29The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Tue 31 Mar 2009, 23:36

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
yes sorry lol, ill try to re upload but I dunno

30The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Tue 31 Mar 2009, 23:38

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Morbid Spawn wrote:muwhaha I have like 7 versions
You have 7 versions of thsi video? I want them

31The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 00:09

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
lol

32The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 00:19

Horns

Horns
Believer
I'll upload it into a file share for you guys...

33The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 00:21

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Morbid Spawn wrote:lol
why you loling me? :P

34The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 00:40

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Im just saying LOL?

35The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 00:47

Horns

Horns
Believer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

36The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 00:58

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Morbid Spawn wrote:Im just saying LOL?
Oh well i was just wondering lol

37The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 03:11

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Small disappointment for me.. I was hoping something WAY different. Dark things etc...

If someone can use video editor, put that video to black/white to ad 2 times more intense on it.

38The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 03:25

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Hoemmed wrote:Small disappointment for me.. I was hoping something WAY different. Dark things etc...

If someone can use video editor, put that video to black/white to ad 2 times more intense on it.
I could do that if yah really wanted it hehe :D

39The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 03:41

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
I would love to!

B/W and add some contrast to make it perfect.

40The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 03:58

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
ok well ill do that tomorrow....actually later today cuz its 2am here :P

41The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 10:45

Overburdened91

Believer
this vid was a real let down...i thought it was going to be much darker and BETTER!...the only part i really liked was when they went up in the elevator at the end...it looks like it was a "hurry up video"like they really was in a rush...but i still love them to death

42The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 10:50

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Hoemmed wrote:I would love to!

B/W and add some contrast to make it perfect.
I cant seem to save it, says i dont have enough disk room. If you give me some more time I am trying to clean out my pc. See if that helps. :D

43The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 21:46

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
You cant edit it without the codecs

44The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Wed 01 Apr 2009, 23:22

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Morbid Spawn wrote:You cant edit it without the codecs
what? I have the codecs, the video isnt saving cause it says i dont have enough disk space. Which is obviously a lie cause i should.

45The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Thu 02 Apr 2009, 17:32

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
oh ok. no worries

46The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Fri 03 Apr 2009, 12:16

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I like the video but i was expecting a little more for it to be a little more darker video.

47The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 04 Apr 2009, 00:30

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
This video reminded a bit of the video for Stupify mixed with Stricken. Good camara angles and editing tricks. But, what exactly were they trying to get across with it?

48The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 04 Apr 2009, 00:47

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Stricken_Mistress wrote:But, what exactly were they trying to get across with it?
I have no idea :P

49The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 04 Apr 2009, 00:55

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
I'm glad I'm not the only one left in the dark...get it? "crickets"
<<<Sighs, Oh well.

50The Night Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 04 Apr 2009, 01:09

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Stricken_Mistress wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one left in the dark...get it? "crickets"
<<<Sighs, Oh well.
Yah i get it......i think

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com