Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disturbed's best performances Empty Disturbed's best performances Tue 23 Apr 2013, 22:01

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
This is one of my personal favorites from Disturbed. David's voice is fucking amazing during this "Asylum" set.

What is your favorite Disturbed performance?

2Disturbed's best performances Empty Re: Disturbed's best performances Fri 17 May 2013, 18:27

disturbedsikkness

disturbedsikkness
Believer
This made me miss MAAWV immensely. What a night that was. The shitty Stillwell and In This Moment opening were quickly made up by the amazing Sevendust. And then, finally, Disturbed. They were great, and I shouted along to every song. Ours was also the first show they whipped out "Warrior" live for. We were the first to witness that song live. I was so tired with a huge headache by the end. And then Korn came out, which is really the reason I went to MAAW anyways. But Disturbed left me pretty damn tired, so I sat and watched Korn mostly silently!!!

3Disturbed's best performances Empty Re: Disturbed's best performances Sat 18 May 2013, 10:52

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Yeah when I saw Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold on Uproar a few years back I was completely exhausted. Two of my favorite bands in the same night - best experience ever.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com