Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Penance" Music Video Idea!!!:) Empty "Penance" Music Video Idea!!!:) Thu 11 Apr 2013, 20:11

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
The Video starts out as a guy is driving a truck and he is drinking and as he is driving he hits a 9 year old boy and the boy dies. Through out the song you see him dealing with what he did and towards the end of the song he visits the boy's grave and puts flowers on the grave and just before the song ends he goes to the parents of the dead boy and he is expecting to have the door slammed in his face but, they welcome him with loving arms and he begins to sob and realizes that he has PENANCE.

What do you guys and girls think???? tell me!!!!:)

2"Penance" Music Video Idea!!!:) Empty Re: "Penance" Music Video Idea!!!:) Sun 14 Apr 2013, 17:15

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Great idea Alex! Would like to see this happen.

3"Penance" Music Video Idea!!!:) Empty Re: "Penance" Music Video Idea!!!:) Sun 14 Apr 2013, 18:05

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I'd rather see a music video that sticks to the song meaning. Have someone who is obviously struggling to sleep, as you zoom into their dream/nightmares through the night. Eventually, the person seeks penance from a professional to save them from their nightmares but the remedies do not work.

4"Penance" Music Video Idea!!!:) Empty Re: "Penance" Music Video Idea!!!:) Sun 14 Apr 2013, 21:20

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I like that idea shock and awe!!:)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com