Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Device Teaser (44 seconds) Empty Device Teaser (44 seconds) Mon 11 Feb 2013, 16:56

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate

2Device Teaser (44 seconds) Empty Re: Device Teaser (44 seconds) Mon 11 Feb 2013, 17:44

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Sounds heavy! But no lyrics from David, typical teaser. So pumped.

3Device Teaser (44 seconds) Empty Re: Device Teaser (44 seconds) Mon 11 Feb 2013, 23:28

JS87

JS87
Disturbed One
Nice.

Just from hearing the riffs and drum beats, I thought of Dan and Mike immediately. Now, I am just imagining David's voice with the song. I can't wait to hear the whole piece!

Last edited by JS87 on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 01:53; edited 2 times in total

4Device Teaser (44 seconds) Empty Re: Device Teaser (44 seconds) Tue 12 Feb 2013, 01:46

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
gahhh the artwork is my favorite ive seen in a while honestly. Im so pumped for this. next couple months are great for me. I got Device, Killswitch Engage, A Day to Remember, and Stone Sour finishing their double album

5Device Teaser (44 seconds) Empty Re: Device Teaser (44 seconds) Tue 12 Feb 2013, 03:26

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
The teaser is some of the most badass shit I've ever heard from David...would've been nice with some lyrics, but we'll have to wait til next week for that.

I don't do waiting well anymore! LOL

But David has been pumped about this project for months, and if he's excited about it, then I can NOT wait to hear the whole thing!

Waiting is soooo hard!!

6Device Teaser (44 seconds) Empty Re: Device Teaser (44 seconds) Tue 12 Feb 2013, 09:36

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
it does sound hard doesent it i cant wait for this now

7Device Teaser (44 seconds) Empty Re: Device Teaser (44 seconds) Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:33

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
The one thing that bugs me is David has preached that this is an industrial project but this 44 second teaser has no electronica elements in it at all.

8Device Teaser (44 seconds) Empty Re: Device Teaser (44 seconds) Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:16

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Well its only 44 seconds and probably a loop teaser this is not the whole song.

9Device Teaser (44 seconds) Empty Re: Device Teaser (44 seconds) Fri 15 Feb 2013, 01:18

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Honestly, artistically this melody is about as simple as it gets. Not exactly the most technical guitar or drum work so I'm kinda disappointed there. Reminds of me something Godsmack would do. It definitely sounds dark and I cant wait to hear David's voice over it. Only a 44 second teaser so my hopes are still high.

10Device Teaser (44 seconds) Empty Re: Device Teaser (44 seconds) Fri 15 Feb 2013, 12:05

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Thats understandable i also have high hopes!!LOL! can't to rock out to "VILIFY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com