Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Heres the link.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=185062

AND YOURE WELCOME! THIS IS TRUELY THE LAST TIME YOU GUYS WILL EVER SEE ME!
I AM NOT COMING BACK TO THIS SITE AGAIN DUE TO PERSONAL THINGS IN MY LIFE AND I WON'T COME BACK NOT BECAUSE DISTURBED ISN'T COMING BACK, AND THERES A CERTAIN MEMBER ON HERE THINKS I AM A ASSHOLE FOR PUTTING M. SHADOWS & WELCOME TO THE FAMILY & NIGHTMARE ON MY PROILE I WAS JOKING AROUND WITH THE BAND MEMBERS, SONGS, ALBUMS ON MY PROFILE, YOU CAN"T TAKE A FUCKING JOKE?!! SO IF YOU HATE THAT, IT'S FINE BY ME! I AM GLAD I AM LEAVING WITH MY HEAD UP HIGH, I WANT TO THANK RAVEN & CROWX FOR MAKING THIS SITE WORTH WHILED FOR ME, I WANT THANK YOU MORBUS RISING.
BUT IF DISTURBED RETURNS SOON THEN I MIGHT RECONSIDERED TO COME BACK.
MY PROFILE WILL BE HERE, BUT I WON'T LOG ON IF & WHEN DISTURBED TRUELY RETURNS, THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME READING THIS, I WILL AND ALWAYS WILL BE A DISTURBED-ONE!

-DISTURBED12010

Disturbed Warrior

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
it might be speculation who knows some guy just might have seen them having a beer together and made all kinds of conclussions until i hear one of them say it on an interview im on the fence and i will miss you if go u do contrabute to this and when disturbed comes back which it will some day this site will return at full strength due to lack of disturbed content of late the site has been pretty dead but when device is release i bet this site will be swarming with people so think about it yea and if you dont will miss you too 12010

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Holy shit dude it's just a fucking website. Calm down. Morbus Rising shouldn't become your life, just enjoy the flow of information this forum provides. You're not some type of God, it's not going to permanently effect someone else's life if you choose to not return. While you are away, you might want to consider checking yourself to a hospital... psycho.

And I hope this rumor is false, Evans Blue sucks. The band is mediocre and the frontman sounds like he is out of breath in all of his songs.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
If anyone is unhappy(and I was completely unaware of your situation)with this forum or any questions that you need to ask, feel free to send a DM to myself or any other Mods or Admin for help.

This forum was created for enjoyment by two very special guys that worked very hard to please any Disturbed fan.You have my sympathy and understanding and this includes all members,I am here to offer and make your visit in this forum an awesome experience.I am on your side and this is the reason why I serve the members as your Global Moderator. Feel free to send me a message...thank you.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Thanks for the link/rumor! I don't know Evans Blue that well but I love their song called Beyond the Stars...
BTW I don't see why youre getting so worked up about this forum? Relax bro!

DARKNESS_RULES2014!

DARKNESS_RULES2014!
Whats with this guy problem? I read carefully and i guess a certain member piss this member off, take care friend, and i don't think your pyshico, 4everDisturbed said you need to relax, it will be awesome to see if Dan & Mike
working on a side project It will be awesome! Dan Dongan Best Guitar player for Disturbed & for any band too! in the mean time i will send you a friends request, now then time for me to get to my party here at house! Peace!!!

Asylum Guy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com