Hey! disturbed ones!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hey! disturbed ones! on Sun 02 Dec 2012, 14:03

so hey every one i just registered and got my account activated. So little bit about me i heard distrubed first time when iwas 8years old i loved it and i didnt really understanded what they sing about but lately with time when i learnd english ( btw im finnish)
i acctually understanded i start loving the message and the strenght of this music.
and there is no song from disturbed that i dont like thats so simple its kick ass always!. and next year when im full 18 and i have listened disturbed 10years im going to take tattoo just wondering wich one i take. i were thinking of indestructible cover .... but im thinking about it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]dsd

View user profile

2 Re: Hey! disturbed ones! on Sun 02 Dec 2012, 19:59

CrowX

Administrator
welcome to the forum Disturbed one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

3 Re: Hey! disturbed ones! on Mon 03 Dec 2012, 02:14

Ravensclaw

Administrator
welcome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

4 Re: Hey! disturbed ones! on Mon 03 Dec 2012, 18:51

Thank you very much :D
[quoRavetsisdn [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]sclaw"]welcome[/quote]

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free phpbb forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum