Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/823783/that-metal-show-season-11-episode-1-david-draiman-adrenaline-mob-sneak.jhtml

dhempskov

dhempskov
Disturbed One
Sorry, we're unable to offer this video to users in your region.
Sweet!

Last edited by dhempskov on Fri 10 Aug 2012, 17:32; edited 1 time in total

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
hes right its region restricted

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I saw the full show during the marathon last month so i saw that scene. I'm gonna watch it again tonight. I'm so excited! Dancing David Indestructible Rockout

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
So anything new besides a book deal and the introduction of Device?

deli10

deli10
Believer
Please anyone watch and tell us what David said about future Disturbed and other plans and his new band called Device http://www.vh1.com/video/that-metal-show/full-episodes/david-draiman-adrenaline-mob/1691543/playlist.jhtml

LittleWildman

Stupified
Can somebody please post a link or a torrent or something for users outside of the US, I am dying to watch it :(

dhempskov

dhempskov
Disturbed One
I was surprised that still don't have this episode on a torrents.
I don't know how to download videos from VH1, but I can offer you an "audio version" of this interview, if you want.
Download link of this - here

That Metal Show EP 1 David Draiman and adrenaline mob sneak peek 110That Metal Show EP 1 David Draiman and adrenaline mob sneak peek 311

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com