You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 10th Anniversary of Believe on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 07:00

The tenth anniversary of Believe is coming up pretty fast here. Do you guys think Disturbed will do anything for it, even though they're on hiatus? I personally kind of wish they were more like Slipknot - Slipknot's released two 10th anniversary editions of albums so far, and even though you'd think it would get old, it really doesn't. Each of Slipknot's 10th anniversary bundles have been special and made the anniversaries feel worth celebrating.

Back to disturbed. The Sickness had remastered songs on its 10th anniversary version. That was kind of the incentive for hardcore fans. Do you guys feel this would be needed for Believe? Or would you just be fine with some unreleased b-sides, a special concert on a separate disc, and some updated artwork? I would personally be fine with just essentially a repacking of the album, to be honest. Do you think Disturbed will be doing something for Believe?

View user profile

2 Re: 10th Anniversary of Believe on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 10:01

I dont think they will do anything for it. They can't release any "unreleased" tracks because those have already been revealed on The Lost Children. David is way busy with Device and John is on tour with AMOB. Who knows what Dan or Mike could do about it. A remastering would be cool but I don't think it needs it. The album is 10 years old and it's still selling worldwide, I think that suffices.

View user profile

3 Re: 10th Anniversary of Believe on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 15:15

Ravensclaw

Administrator
i hope they do it with a dvd would be nice maybe on of the maaw2 concerts that we haven't seen knowing our luck they would take the full concert version that's all ready out there and release it again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

4 Re: 10th Anniversary of Believe on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 18:29

Ravensclaw wrote:i hope they do it with a dvd would be nice maybe on of the maaw2 concerts that we haven't seen knowing our luck they would take the full concert version that's all ready out there and release it again

Yeah, no kidding. I don't know, it would just be nice to see something. Like I said before, Slipknot was on hiatus, and they still managed to push out 10th anniversary albums. I would personally settle for just a CD rerelease with restyled (but ultimately really similar) artwork and maybe a second disc - live compilation or something.

View user profile

5 Re: 10th Anniversary of Believe on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 18:36

ShockAndAwe wrote:I dont think they will do anything for it. They can't release any "unreleased" tracks because those have already been revealed on The Lost Children. David is way busy with Device and John is on tour with AMOB. Who knows what Dan or Mike could do about it. A remastering would be cool but I don't think it needs it. The album is 10 years old and it's still selling worldwide, I think that suffices.

They could put a studio version of "Loading the Weapon" on it, if that indeed exists. If nothing else, don't even remaster it - just put out a celebration repress. Yes, it's still selling worldwide, but rereleasing it would draw fresh attention to it, and it would presumably sell even more. But anyways, it's not even really about the sales. To me, it's about celebrating the fact that a great album is already 10 years old and still going strong.

View user profile

6 Re: 10th Anniversary of Believe on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 13:07

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
As cool as it would be, I don't see it happening. The band is on hiatus. They won't be doing anything that involves Disturbed until they start recording again, I think. That I know of, David has said that there are no plans for a 10th anniversary release of Believe, anyway. Probably because of the release of The Lost Children as well as the hiatus.

View user profile

7 Re: 10th Anniversary of Believe on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 19:23

CrowX

Administrator
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:As cool as it would be, I don't see it happening. The band is on hiatus. They won't be doing anything that involves Disturbed until they start recording again, I think. That I know of, David has said that there are no plans for a 10th anniversary release of Believe, anyway. Probably because of the release of The Lost Children as well as the hiatus.

I agree just don't see them doing anything that involves disturbed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com