Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri 04 May 2012, 22:07

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
SO, I saw the Avengers in 3DIMAX and holy fucking shit.

Best superhero movie of all time, period.

One of the, if not the, best movies of all time.

I could go on and on about every awesome part, funny shit, awesome shit, etc etc just Oh my god.

If you haven't seen it, see it, it don't matter if you hate superhero movies, you anyone hates this movie, they probably don't have a soul.

2AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri 04 May 2012, 22:55

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
The Dark Knight Rises WILL RULE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

3AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat 05 May 2012, 02:02

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
alexling88 wrote:The Dark Knight Rises WILL RULE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

wait and see.

4AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon 21 May 2012, 01:05

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Just saw The Avengers in 3D two days ago. Absolutely amazing! I am a superhero fan btw My dad was into all that.

5AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 22 May 2012, 00:23

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
It was awesome watching it in 3D...I'm still hot n bothered over Thor... Stellan Skarsgård is one Handsome dude.

6AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri 01 Jun 2012, 22:19

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Great Movie... Hulk stole the show

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com