Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Ugh, here we go again. Thought this crap was over.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
just another douche talking shit to get attention well im all out

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Dude, really? Ok, I'll be honest, I know nothing about Dillinger Escape Plan. Not a fucking thing. You could ask me what I think of them and get a blank stare with , "Who?" as my response.

There's not a person alive that DOESN'T know who Disturbed is. You say, 'Disturbed' and the first thing that pops into your head is DWTS or Stupify. It's pretty obvious who the super group really is. IMHO, Distubed= the New Metallica. Who is this douche bag from Dillinger Escape Plan to talk shit on Disturbed? Do they have nearly the success that Disturbed does? I think not. I knew who Disturbed was even before I started listening to them.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Someone should post this to david on twitter and what he thinks!!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
hey already have i think

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
jealousy.

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
For those who don't know the entire history:

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
This is totally insane because any band who has toured with Disturbed has said, "The guys from Disturbed are really great guys and know how to accommodate us."

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Guys, let's not get into this; they're idiots, we've established that (no amount of logical fallacies in their thought-process will make that any truer and no amount of poking fun at us for liking Disturbed will change the facts). There are literally millions more of us than them, and the vast majority of us will probably never hear about this, yet their Disturbed-loving life will go the same. The point is this fiasco is so far beneath us that worrying about it is akin to going to war with a fly or an ant. Let's be the bigger fans here and drop it. I doubt David or Dan care about this.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I've noticed that David hasn't said anything about it on his twitter page. I have to agree with Albel- I doubt they care. I'd have to check Dan's page, but I doubt he's said anything either.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Oh brother......god...this guy... what an asshole.

Any more rude muther f#ckers wanna take a stab at it?

For publicity(only) strictly...just to get your few minutes of fame....and to prove your the biggest hypocrite in the world!

Buncha mean bastards!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Again? Sheesh...jealous much, guy?

If you were even a fraction as talented as Disturbed, you wouldn't be talking shit. Methinks he should crawl back under that slimy rock from whence he came and let real stars shine.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com