Disturbed confirmed for season 10 of That Metal Show - Page 2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

So based on this picture, John may not have gone on. I guess the only way we'll know is if someone who attended says so or we wait for the airdate.

Speaking of which, David's two big announcements should probably surface soon; the audience isn't sworn to secrecy, so any of them could spoil it if they wanted to.

EDIT:
Scratch that, this picture confirms that John at least entered the set. He likely went on air too.

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
That's very true. I'm sure we'll hear rumors or whatever. Something will get out. Question is... will David confirm, deny, or plead the fifth?

View user profile
Ravensclaw wrote:i wonder if it will come out about fuzz and what really happen to him

Its pretty clear what really happened to him in Decade of Disturbed. He got too arrogant and cocky, became a nuisance and was impossible to work with and they needed a change. He could talk more about it in his auto, but from just watching DoD it was pretty damn clear to me.

View user profile

alexling88

Inside The Fire
Amen to that Fuzz was great but, a big douche

Last edited by alexling88 on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 17:43; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
David has said NUMEROUS times over twitter that Fuzz just got too arrogant and he was willing to sink they ship they were all sailing on for spite. All in all, he was a super douche.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum