Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CONTACT INFO:

EMAIL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TWITTER: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (@DisturbedStef)

FACEBOOK: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LINKS:

DAVID'S TWITTER: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DAN'S TWITTER: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

VOICES ON ANTISEMITISM w/ DAVID (POSTED 2 February): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I encourage feedback and constructive criticism, so if you have something to say, let me hear it, good, bad or indifferent! You can help make this a better podcast by telling me ways how to improve it, if you have any suggestions, feedback, or what have you, I want to know!

I do have a problem though... the website I use to make the banners, picnik.com, is shutting down in April, and I need a new web based site to do all those weird and cool things to pictures. Does anyone know of such a place that is 1) easy to use, and 2) not going to cost me anything? I haven't used Photoshop in so long, it's not even on my current computer. If you have any thoughts on this, please contact me at the email listed above. Thanks so much!

NEXT PODCAST: FEBRUARY 19th! If you have anything for me to use, please get it to me by Feb. 16th!

Until next time, I remain,

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! TWITTER SUPERBOWL PARTY TOMORROW DURING THE GAME. COME TALK TRASH, BOO YOUR THE TEAM YOU'RE NOT CHEERING ON, TALK ABOUT THE COMMERCIALS AND THE TRAVESTY OF MADONNA DOING THE HALFTIME SHOW!!

I'M @MissShadow2011 ON TWITTER. COME JOIN ME AND GuiltyPleasures IN TALKING SMACK!

PS: GO GIANTS! AND BTW, STEF THE MANNING THAT QB'S THE GIANTS IS ELI!!

Hashtag: #TwitterSBparty

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:

PS: GO GIANTS! AND BTW, STEF THE MANNING THAT QB'S THE GIANTS IS ELI!!

Hashtag: #TwitterSBparty

YEAH... THAT ONE. LOL

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com