Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne
I guess I could start off by saying, I have only been listening to disturbed for seven years now, but I have a deep affection for every one of their songs. I grew up listening to 70's-90's rock, which IMO is the second best music genre to listen to besides Disturbed (I count that as a genre all in it's own). I listen to Disturbed every chance I get, and I only listen to a select songs, besides Disturbed (maybe 20 different songs?)

Anyways, mah name is Quentin, I live in an extremely small, ghetto town, called Kerens (generally two counties south of Dallas), in Texas. EVERYONE else in my area except the small friend circle I have, listen to the terrible garbage called rap. I personally hate rap with almost as much of a passion as I love Disturbed. One of the main reasons I don't like rap is because the lyrics just don't make sense, most of the time. I listen to Disturbed because every single one of their own songs (maybe the covers they do don't) have some sort of connection emotionally, and they're all original! Most of the time, it's modern pop/R&B/rap that's heard on the radio (I don't have a choice on that -_-) and the only ones I have heard thus far, that actually have some sort of true meaning, are all love songs.

Disturbed has real originality, and they make songs that cover a whole different spectrum of life: Misfortune (there might be a happy/positive song here or there).

Anyways, enough of rambling about Disturbed, I'll save it for the rest of the forum (:

Right now, I am actively in the process of making custom pictures. I have actually taken on the task of making all of them based on Disturbed (there is only one that I made personally that isn't Disturbed, and that was a couple months ago), and have made quite a few for only actively editing for around a month and a half. I will be posting these pictures very soon, because I love spreading my deep interest for Disturbed.

Um, I've kind of run out of things to say....

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Welcome to the forum Disturbed One The Indestructible O

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Welcome to the forum!

I know Kernes! I'm from Corsicana! Small world, bro! I'm Vikki. If you need anything, feel free to ask. We're a pretty friendly bunch around here and we'll do anything for a Distubed brother or sister!

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:Welcome to the forum!

I know Kernes! I'm from Corsicana! Small world, bro! I'm Vikki. If you need anything, feel free to ask. We're a pretty friendly bunch around here and we'll do anything for a Distubed brother or sister!
OH. MAI. GAWD. You're scaring me lol! xD That's my mom's name!

Anyways..... thank you? I'm still kind of shocked that someone around this area would like Disturbed. Most people just like all the other genres, or at least where I live lol.

And I had no idea that you had to wait a week to post external links :/ . I guess rules will be rules, don't want someone spamming some 'graphic' images on the forum. At least I'll still be here in a week to post pictures lol

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
D1s7Urb3D 0Ne wrote:OH. MAI. GAWD. You're scaring me lol! xD That's my mom's name!

Anyways..... thank you? I'm still kind of shocked that someone around this area would like Disturbed. Most people just like all the other genres, or at least where I live lol.

And I had no idea that you had to wait a week to post external links :/ . I guess rules will be rules, don't want someone spamming some 'graphic' images on the forum. At least I'll still be here in a week to post pictures lol

Oh, I'm not there anymore. I got out of there. It used to be me and my little brother. There are Disturbed fans in the area, but they're all in hiding, I think because it's Texas and that's country territory. I feel your pain, man.

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne
You're saying it almost like something off of Assassin's Creed lol. "They're all in hiding."

Too bad I don't go to Corsicana, I'm stuck with the idiots in Kerens that won't get a job better than a fast food joint (and that's being lucky)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I don't know about Assassin's Creed and all that, lol. I'm just a simple girl from Texas who currently lives in Oklahoma. That's it. I do a little writing, but I'm not a gamer... lol

There's not really too much of anything in Corsicana either, man. It's a little bigger because it's the Navarro County seat, but It's still pretty crappy.

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne
Yeah, well I really hope that I get to move sometime because there have been a series of fights, and group of the idiots decided to randomly jump on top of the tables and start dancing, jumping around,and running around. They were also yelling..... Speaking of that, I also frequently here yelling/REALLY loud and retarded sounding laughing in the hallways when the classroom door is closed.

Ah yes, and I forgot to mention that that is one of the main reasons I listen to Disturbed so much. A lot of the songs they talk about I've experienced, one way or another. I've gotten a lot of stress lately and I can honestly say that if they didn't exist I don't know what I would have done up to this point.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
welcome to the morbus

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne
Ah yes... The part where I say "thank you" d:

I am finally here with people that I truly have things in common with, which is very (very) rare. The only thing that would keep me from this site is a nuclear bomb lol.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hello
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com