Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vote David for potential VP! Empty Vote David for potential VP! Thu 05 Jan 2012, 22:21

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
http://www.revolvermag.com/news/poll-who-should-be-lamb-of-god-frontman-randy-blythes-presidential-running-mate.html

I saw this on twitter earlier and it cracked me up. Apparently Randy Blythe has thrown his hat into the ring and Revolver is doing a poll to see what front man should be his Vice President.

So far David is winning at 28% over Tom Morello- who's at 25.62%.

Well, Disturbed Ones, what do you think? Would David make a good VP or what? Go voice your opinion at the link above.

Last edited by Disturbed1forEternity on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 02:31; edited 1 time in total

2Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Thu 05 Jan 2012, 22:33

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I stand corrected- he's at 30%

3Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Fri 06 Jan 2012, 03:13

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thats so awesome i think he should run for president one day whiles hes up there on the stand he can sing us a tune

4Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Fri 06 Jan 2012, 03:50

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
LMAO... Love it Raven!

5Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Sat 07 Jan 2012, 01:39

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
David would make a good president/vice president, though he did say he was never getting into politics hahaha. He's still in the lead :D

6Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Sat 07 Jan 2012, 02:38

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
He did joke on twitter last night that if anything he'd have to be President; not Vice President. It was pretty funny

7Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Sun 08 Jan 2012, 13:13

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
David's loosing to Zakk Wylde at 28.13%. David's at 27.11%. That's quite the jump for Zakk since I last went to go vote. Anyone care to help me put David back in the lead and keep him there? ;)

8Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Sun 08 Jan 2012, 14:40

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Why did David say he's never getting into politics if one of his hiatus goals to is to make a political themed talk radio show?

9Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Sun 08 Jan 2012, 18:21

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
ON IT!!!

10Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Sun 08 Jan 2012, 19:44

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
David is back above 30% now. Need a little help.

11Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Fri 13 Jan 2012, 19:17

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
The poll is still up, my friends... HELP!!!

12Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Sat 14 Jan 2012, 00:16

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne
Oh yeah, Im'ma be voting for him for at least the next hour or so lol

Okay.... So I got him caught back up and currently tied with Zak. So, does anybody know how long the 'cooling off period' is?

13Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Sat 14 Jan 2012, 00:26

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
An hour or two... I space out my votes so that I don't get that cooling off period message.

14Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Sat 14 Jan 2012, 02:09

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Got him back up to 32%... need help keeping him in the lead

15Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Tue 17 Jan 2012, 00:39

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
The highest I've ever seen him! David is at 38.31%

16Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Tue 17 Jan 2012, 01:35

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
He's now at a little over 40%

17Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Wed 18 Jan 2012, 15:46

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
He was down yesterday- but David is BACK ON TOP at 41.15%. Would be awesome if we could get him up to 50%, Disturbed Ones

18Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Wed 18 Jan 2012, 21:05

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
I'm working on it for sure! I go there at least once daily and try to raise his percentage by at least 2% before I quit. :D

19Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Wed 18 Jan 2012, 21:19

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I do the exact same thing sister!

20Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Thu 19 Jan 2012, 22:45

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
David is at 43.3%. Gonna try to get him up to 45% by the end of the night. Need help, my friends!

21Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Thu 19 Jan 2012, 23:35

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Asylum Guy
ShockAndAwe wrote:Why did David say he's never getting into politics if one of his hiatus goals to is to make a political themed talk radio show?

When did he say that?

22Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Fri 20 Jan 2012, 01:21

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
ShockAndAwe wrote:Why did David say he's never getting into politics if one of his hiatus goals to is to make a political themed talk radio show?

I don't recall him saying that was a GOAL, but I recall him saying that he'd do it if asked.

23Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Wed 25 Jan 2012, 03:37

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I have David up to 49.11%. Once he's at 50% I'll be a happy camper!

24Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! Wed 25 Jan 2012, 17:40

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ok... David is now at 50% of the vote. I'm happy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com