You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vote David for potential VP! Empty Vote David for potential VP! on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 22:21

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
http://www.revolvermag.com/news/poll-who-should-be-lamb-of-god-frontman-randy-blythes-presidential-running-mate.html

I saw this on twitter earlier and it cracked me up. Apparently Randy Blythe has thrown his hat into the ring and Revolver is doing a poll to see what front man should be his Vice President.

So far David is winning at 28% over Tom Morello- who's at 25.62%.

Well, Disturbed Ones, what do you think? Would David make a good VP or what? Go voice your opinion at the link above.

Last edited by Disturbed1forEternity on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 02:31; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 22:33

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I stand corrected- he's at 30%

View user profile

3Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 03:13

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thats so awesome i think he should run for president one day whiles hes up there on the stand he can sing us a tune

Vote David for potential VP! Distur16

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

4Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 03:50

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
LMAO... Love it Raven!

View user profile

5Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 01:39

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
David would make a good president/vice president, though he did say he was never getting into politics hahaha. He's still in the lead :D

View user profile

6Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 02:38

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
He did joke on twitter last night that if anything he'd have to be President; not Vice President. It was pretty funny

View user profile

7Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 13:13

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
David's loosing to Zakk Wylde at 28.13%. David's at 27.11%. That's quite the jump for Zakk since I last went to go vote. Anyone care to help me put David back in the lead and keep him there? ;)

View user profile

8Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 14:40

Why did David say he's never getting into politics if one of his hiatus goals to is to make a political themed talk radio show?

View user profile

9Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 18:21

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
ON IT!!!

View user profile

10Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 19:44

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
David is back above 30% now. Need a little help.

View user profile

11Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Fri 13 Jan 2012, 19:17

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
The poll is still up, my friends... HELP!!!

View user profile

12Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 00:16

Oh yeah, Im'ma be voting for him for at least the next hour or so lol

Okay.... So I got him caught back up and currently tied with Zak. So, does anybody know how long the 'cooling off period' is?

View user profile

13Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 00:26

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
An hour or two... I space out my votes so that I don't get that cooling off period message.

View user profile

14Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 02:09

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Got him back up to 32%... need help keeping him in the lead

View user profile

15Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Tue 17 Jan 2012, 00:39

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
The highest I've ever seen him! David is at 38.31%

View user profile

16Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Tue 17 Jan 2012, 01:35

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
He's now at a little over 40%

View user profile

17Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Wed 18 Jan 2012, 15:46

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
He was down yesterday- but David is BACK ON TOP at 41.15%. Would be awesome if we could get him up to 50%, Disturbed Ones

View user profile

18Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Wed 18 Jan 2012, 21:05

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
I'm working on it for sure! I go there at least once daily and try to raise his percentage by at least 2% before I quit. :D

View user profile

19Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Wed 18 Jan 2012, 21:19

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I do the exact same thing sister!

View user profile

20Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 22:45

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
David is at 43.3%. Gonna try to get him up to 45% by the end of the night. Need help, my friends!

View user profile

21Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 23:35

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Asylum Guy
ShockAndAwe wrote:Why did David say he's never getting into politics if one of his hiatus goals to is to make a political themed talk radio show?

When did he say that?

Your Humble Global Moderator,

Vote David for potential VP! Black_10

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

http://www.twitter.com/_LaFarfalla
babydoll.beretta@gmail.com
View user profile

22Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 01:21

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
ShockAndAwe wrote:Why did David say he's never getting into politics if one of his hiatus goals to is to make a political themed talk radio show?

I don't recall him saying that was a GOAL, but I recall him saying that he'd do it if asked.

View user profile

23Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 03:37

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I have David up to 49.11%. Once he's at 50% I'll be a happy camper!

View user profile

24Vote David for potential VP! Empty Re: Vote David for potential VP! on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 17:40

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ok... David is now at 50% of the vote. I'm happy.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com