Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Best overall album by Disturbed Tue 24 Feb 2009, 03:06

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
They all are Great but i would have to say Indestructible. :scratch:

2Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Wed 04 Mar 2009, 03:55

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Musically speaking, either The Sickness or Indestructible. Lyrically, I'd have to say Believe.

3Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Wed 04 Mar 2009, 19:24

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
Im gonna go with Indestructible too, when i first heard that album it just blew me away.

4Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Wed 04 Mar 2009, 20:35

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Ten Thousand Fists every track on there was good

5Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Wed 04 Mar 2009, 20:54

Knightfall

Knightfall
The Sickness

6Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Tue 28 Apr 2009, 13:51

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Believe. My 4 favourite Disturbed songs all come from that album.

7Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Sat 17 Oct 2009, 12:49

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Ten Thousand Fists

8Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Sat 17 Oct 2009, 13:12

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
the sickness

9Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Sun 18 Oct 2009, 06:16

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Indestructible at the moment, but who knows with their knew one coming out next year.

10Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Sun 18 Oct 2009, 19:41

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
hopefully it's a bit heavier as thats the only thing missing IMO

11Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Wed 21 Oct 2009, 02:40

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Yeah i do want it to be heavier.

12Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Wed 21 Oct 2009, 09:00

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i wouldnt mind a pantera cover on the next album

13Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Wed 21 Oct 2009, 23:36

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Im happy with how heavy they are right now, but it would be cool to see them go back to a heavier style like in the Sickness, but with some Donegan guitar solos this time.

14Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Thu 22 Oct 2009, 11:17

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i wonder if they will ever have someone feature on a disturbed album

15Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Fri 30 Oct 2009, 00:14

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
probly not.

16Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Sat 05 Dec 2009, 02:06

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
I have thought about this for a long time but I have to say Ten Thousand Fist that album just has a lot of power behind the songs and it just blows you away

Dancing David

17Best overall album by Disturbed Empty Re: Best overall album by Disturbed Sat 12 Dec 2009, 22:57

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Indestructible or The Sickness

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com