Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Mine" Song time is? Empty "Mine" Song time is? Sun 16 Oct 2011, 02:45

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
I found this on Wikipedia, And yes i know it's not very trusted period, but couldn't Notice the time it has? Maybe this is the longer b-side we could be expecting or not, the time length says: 5:34?

Yeah i think it could get reditied you know wikipedia hates false reports?

can anyone ask david if this is ture? please?! I want to hear this very badly!

Disturbed Warrior

2"Mine" Song time is? Empty Re: "Mine" Song time is? Sun 16 Oct 2011, 04:58

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
ive been to every place on the net that has a track list for the lost children some have times on the websites but every single one does not have the time for "Mine" yet nore does any of them have a sample yet warner being assholes keeping that one song a secret cause they know people will only buy it for that one song they havent heard i dont think there will be a sample of it at all ether

3"Mine" Song time is? Empty Re: "Mine" Song time is? Sun 16 Oct 2011, 13:32

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Yeah I know where you going with this, but I found it on wikipedia, and i checked again this morning and it's there, they did the same thing to Asylum just a month away before it got release, so i really guess this is really ture afterall, but at least we will hear it wheather it's on the internet or CD, I want to hear it badly, just check the list of b-sides that have 3-4 Minute songs, I think they guys said "Fuck It lets make a longer possible B-side to this album"! I love how they want to try things differently like they did with Asylum, I can't for Disturbed to Come back and make something like Asylum even longer period, we need to give them a year or two?

Disturbed Warrior

4"Mine" Song time is? Empty Re: "Mine" Song time is? Sun 16 Oct 2011, 14:13

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
@DAVIDMDRAIMAN David is "Mine" 5:34 in length its on wiki i don't believe it but its on there need you to confirm it for me thank you

@Disturbed_MR I DON'T THINK SO. SHORTER THAN THAT

from the horses mouth don't trust wiki mate

5"Mine" Song time is? Empty Re: "Mine" Song time is? Sun 16 Oct 2011, 14:44

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Thanks Raven! I wanted to know if it was true or not, but thanks for asking David.

Disturbed Warrior

6"Mine" Song time is? Empty Re: "Mine" Song time is? Sun 16 Oct 2011, 17:31

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
for what you said about asylum, they put fake times on wiki back then too if you remember. They had serpentine at like 6:30 mins

7"Mine" Song time is? Empty Re: "Mine" Song time is? Sun 16 Oct 2011, 17:56

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
hes right never right wikipedia cause its edited by anyone and not someone who as the real facts if david would have mention the times i or someone on here would have mention it

8"Mine" Song time is? Empty Re: "Mine" Song time is? Thu 27 Oct 2011, 05:56

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
on Amazon germany it has Mine as 5:04

Here is the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9"Mine" Song time is? Empty Re: "Mine" Song time is? Thu 27 Oct 2011, 11:49

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Nice find, He right, who ever put the 5:34 was clearly wrong, by 30 seconds shorter, Thanks Boozehound!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10"Mine" Song time is? Empty Re: "Mine" Song time is? Thu 27 Oct 2011, 12:33

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
Looks like I can confirm this, because I'm now using a program called Spotify, and this thing also says that "Mine" is 5:04.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com