Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hi I have a question about the lost children's b-side cd. My question is the lost children's b-side is the parental advisory explicit content verison from disturbed's website for the pre-ordered verison on the website ? Because on the pre-order page it doesn't say whether or not if that verison of the cd is the uncensored or censored verison ? I was just wondering even though I already pre-order my cd from disturbed's offical website store . And also it doesn't say on the picture either .

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
If you pre- ordered from the site, I'm sure it will be the uncensored version. I mean, it's DISTUBED1.com.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i got mine from amazon cause i dont trust warner store to deliver on time or at all plus on amazon they got both versions uncensored and censored

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Why they even need to censor these things I shall never know...

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Rei, there are some people that love the music but don't like the cuss words... and Disturbed does have fans that are rather young and shouldn't be saying those words.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
To quote David: "earmuffs, okay?" XDD

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
LOL... I feel you there...

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I love my aunt :3 She pre-ordered TLC for me :D

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thats one wicked aunt u got there

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I think its worth mentioning that (i believe) there are only two songs on the CD that swear. Two Worlds and Parasite both say "fucking" once. There is very little to censor . . .

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I want my music to be as the artist intended it. So give me the God damned fucking uncensored shit!

LOL

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I KNOW THAT SHIT'S RIGHT!!!

LOL!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I LOVE YOU STEF! lol xDDD

(I hope my aunt pre-ordered the uncensored version. Is the uncensored one the one Amazon is selling?)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Pretty sure that they will ship out the uncensored version. It's Amazon after all

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Awesome :D Don't know about you guys, but it pains me to listen to censored versions, after having my Sickness album riddled with them

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey guys I got my copy of disturbed1.com's The Lost Children b-sides cd and yes it is the uncensored because on the booklet cover inside the cd it says parental advisory explicit content. I was only just asking a simple question I wasn't worried about it or making a big deal about it either. So the big question has been officially answered so if you buy The Lost Children b-sides cd from disturbed1.com it is the uncensored verison and not the censored verison your all very welcome.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com