Sweet tour of Disturbed's bus and finally Jasmine is seen!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

CrowX

Administrator
People can see what Disturbed's tour bus looks like, and finally we see a glimpse of what David's ex-fiancee looks like.

Last edited by CrowX on Fri 27 Mar 2009, 22:12; edited 2 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile
Ive seen that, nice looking bus :D and not exactly how i pictured her lol

View user profile

Mistress

Warrior
Yeah , I wasn't impressed. not with her anyway.

View user profile
Why not? just wondering :D

View user profile

Mistress

Warrior
with his intelligence I would have expected someone less childish. not that she isn't cute but I cant picture her giving him a run for his money intellectually.

View user profile

Mistress

Warrior
She appeared to be a very nice charming young lady. Absolutely nothing against her whatsoever. I suppose I was expecting a mixture of a supermodel, Einstein and a Rabbi stuffed in a five foot two inch frame with long flowing blonde hair and blue eyes with the same measurements as Barbie curled up in the corner of the couch leisurely reading the encylopedia..... call me silly

View user profile
Uh for some reason the pictures are not showing up for me???

Ok now I saw it, well nice tour bus, but the girlfriend nah, it is only because I know she dumbped him, what a shame caus he did look like he cared for her well it is her loss and our gain(girls) Thanks for sharing the video. :)

Last edited by Stricken_Mistress on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 02:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Multiple posts)

View user profile

Morbid Spawn

One of The Ten Thousand
THATS KYLE GHAS FROM TENACIOUS D!!!!!!!!!1

View user profile
Mistress wrote:She appeared to be a very nice charming young lady. Absolutely nothing against her whatsoever. I suppose I was expecting a mixture of a supermodel, Einstein and a Rabbi stuffed in a five foot two inch frame with long flowing blonde hair and blue eyes with the same measurements as Barbie curled up in the corner of the couch leisurely reading the encylopedia..... call me silly

LMFAO!! Seriously? Damn! I guess I'll have to work harder then.

View user profile

tormented_insanity

Loading The Weapon
She's pretty, but nothing special. I still can't believe what she did to David though.

View user profile
Ya, but why does he have to go after the Barbie type??? David, David!! you see what happens!!? He could do better and yes, our gain!

View user profile

laurieann131313

The Animal
she didn't seem so bad, but i guess it doesn't matter now does it...lol.....

View user profile
nope, it sure doesn't lol.

View user profile

Bowers

Immortalized
she's hot that's my viewpoint

View user profile
naaaaa lol. but its all good ;-) you know, she is pretty with all that makeup, but take it off, and she is plain. anybody can look good with silicone and fake lips with touch-up in photos. But...to each their own, it's just, he seemed shallow with her. but, she is gone. ;-)

View user profile
You know in Comp II we were reading an article about romance and love. I think he doesn't get regular hits of dopamine and PEA in his brain so that's why he keeps bouncing around from girl to girl.

View user profile
Well, not racist intending!!!!! Jews are known to make "great lovers" so, idk about that brain of his... maybe u are right, or he just can't find the right one. or he just isn't going after the right girls. btw, does anyone know what kind of Sephardim ancestry he is? just curious...

View user profile

Stricken_Mistress

Inside The Fire
I don't know. In order to find that out one would either have to steal some of his DNA for a gene study or know exactly where his family originated from pre-holocaust, right? I know that the most of his orthodox family now resides in and around Jeruselum. Can I ask why the curiosity in such an odd area?

View user profile
I am studying world religion in college, and him, being of Judaism, was curious. Studying of 2 different kinds of Jews, and someone also had told me to look into it myself, with green eyes. Ex. German-Jews. Plus, I love his dark eyes. Make more sense? take his DNA, don't think i have a chance. :Smile: But ya, it would be pre-holocaust and most of the sephardic Jews are from Spanish descent from that era. give or take some Meditt. or Portuguese.

View user profile

Stricken_Mistress

Inside The Fire
I see. That does make sense now. Thanks for the explaination. I was just curious as well. Sorry I can't help you with that.

View user profile

Remiel

Stricken
Morbid Spawn wrote:THATS KYLE GHAS FROM TENACIOUS D!!!!!!!!!1

Holy crap, it is. Before he was cool. Well, before he was less uncool maybe...

View user profile
Your welcome and that's ok. :-)

View user profile

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
Cool Bus. I agree with bowers on Jasmine though.

View user profile
Well duh, if he didn't Id say he was you know g-a-y. Not bashing gay guys but usually they don't want to bang some chick. But David looks waaaay better than her.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum