FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH "AMERICAN CAPITALIST LEAK"

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ravensclaw

Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thats right i have the first leak in cd high quality of the album no b-sides thow i will give it to who ever wants it in a pm just message me and i will link you to the album

View user profile

4everDisturbed

Inside The Fire
How did it leak??? Gosh i thought I would have to wait longer!

View user profile
I give this album an 8.5/10. Imo, it's alot better than War is the Answer, and its not quite as angry as Way of the Fist, but just as aggressive.

View user profile

Willistor

Stupified
downloaded it just now off a torrent, 1.8 mb/s o.O lol took less than a minuet :)

View user profile

Ravensclaw

Administrator
there are some good songs on the album i felt i liked the pride and coming down its not a bad album

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile
Personally, I like "Coming Down", "Generation Dead", and "100 Ways to Hate" the most. The other songs are still badass. I heard a clip of their bside "the tragic truth" and it sounds kickass. Cant wait till the 11th to hear the remixes on the deluxe edition.

View user profile

bassman47

Stricken
Personal opinion? I downloaded this album around a week before it was officially released and was blown away. In fact i loved it so much i went out and picked up a copy just to support the band.

On the downside, the amount of speeding tickets i have been getting since then has increased drastically...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum