"The Lost Children" billboard status

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 "The Lost Children" billboard status on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 18:34

Does anyone think that The Lost Children is going to be considered as a "new" Disturbed album? It's only b-sides and Disturbed hasnt even confirmed it on their homepage. Only people here and on Twitter seem to know about it. If it is actually considered as a new album, what are your thoughts on it becoming their 5th number one debut ina row? Platinum status?

View user profile

2 Re: "The Lost Children" billboard status on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 20:13

i don't think it will be counted as a album it is something that could be researched thow to see if past artists who have released b-side albums entered the charts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

3 Re: "The Lost Children" billboard status on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 14:08

It won't Chart, plain & Simple, it's not like they are breaking up? I said this before They will be back! give them time to get things Straighten things out or they will really break-up like Faith No More did, I hear rumors that "Mine" is Going to be the single for "The Lost Childern" Album, and plus I want to hear the two unreleased TTF Songs form the TTF session! David did say that they were not single material, but album material!

Disturbed Warrior

View user profile

4 Re: "The Lost Children" billboard status on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 22:34

why are you talking about them going to hiatus... I didnt even mention that in this post. We all know they are gonna be back. But anyhow, I personally dont think it's gonna chart but David did say theres gonna be a single off of the album.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion