Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"The Lost Children" cover art Empty "The Lost Children" cover art Thu 08 Sep 2011, 23:25

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
David tweets, "I JUST GOT THE COVER ARTWORK...AND IT IS FUCKIN' CREEPY. I LOVE IT."

One step closer! Cant wait for it to be released. The Lost Children set to be released before the new year.

2"The Lost Children" cover art Empty Re: "The Lost Children" cover art Fri 09 Sep 2011, 07:54

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
they will unveil it soon then

3"The Lost Children" cover art Empty Re: "The Lost Children" cover art Fri 09 Sep 2011, 11:25

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
YAY YAY YAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

4"The Lost Children" cover art Empty Re: "The Lost Children" cover art Fri 09 Sep 2011, 18:35

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Oh yeah, I saw that tweet earlier. I'm on pins and needles to see that cover art. Also can't wait for the official release date of the album.

It's gettin close, my Disturbed brothers and sisters. Who's going to actually have the patience to wait for it? (I know I'm not.) xDD

5"The Lost Children" cover art Empty Re: "The Lost Children" cover art Sat 10 Sep 2011, 03:45

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
This sounds like this is Disturbed's last big headline before they go hiding into the shadows. I can wait as long as it takes them to make the CD.

6"The Lost Children" cover art Empty Re: "The Lost Children" cover art Sat 10 Sep 2011, 04:08

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I'm burning over here already. I wish I can go to the States to buy the album when it comes out but I see that as impossible for now. but no matter what i am getting that album!

7"The Lost Children" cover art Empty Re: "The Lost Children" cover art Sat 10 Sep 2011, 11:50

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I can't wait to see the album art. I'm seriously excited. I love all of the album art thus far, so, I'm sure it's going to be amazing.

8"The Lost Children" cover art Empty Re: "The Lost Children" cover art Sat 10 Sep 2011, 13:32

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
it will be like a normal disturbed album but it aint all new tracks but one or two new ones will do and yea i cant wait also

9"The Lost Children" cover art Empty Re: "The Lost Children" cover art Sat 10 Sep 2011, 15:24

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Someone Tweet David and ask who the artist was who did the work

10"The Lost Children" cover art Empty Re: "The Lost Children" cover art Sat 10 Sep 2011, 22:34

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Asked... waiting on a reply.

11"The Lost Children" cover art Empty Re: "The Lost Children" cover art Sun 11 Sep 2011, 01:44

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
cool thanks senorita

12"The Lost Children" cover art Empty Re: "The Lost Children" cover art Sun 11 Sep 2011, 02:37

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
NP.... and the artist's name is Raymond Swanlan.

13"The Lost Children" cover art Empty Re: "The Lost Children" cover art Sun 11 Sep 2011, 07:53

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
they went back to the same artist who did asylum fucking awesome

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com