Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CONTACT ME:

Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (follow me!)

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Request me as a friend! Even if you're already a friend on my other account!)

THIS WEEK'S LINKS:

Gary Hill Disturbed Album Overview: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

David on Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comments and feedback are always welcome. If you like what you hear, tell your friends to listen in! If not, tell me! I don't bite, honest! As always, thanks for listening!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
He thinks the band hasn't evolved that much in the past 11 years well hes wrong ttf and indestructible were very unique in there own way on ttf the singing was worked more and danny added solos to the songs on the album i still think that ttf is there best album by far.

Indestructible was darker going back to their dark roots without copying their first album like most bands do can you honestly pick up an album these days and say i like 12 songs from each album i cant its a rare thing its all just filler these days with most bands records so i couldn't care much for what this critic has to say and i loved every song on asylum

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO LISTEN TO SOMETHING ELSE.

and great podcast steph thanks for the update in your podcast about davids twitter widget at the bottom like i said in a previous post its a official widget of twitter and when they update it so you can message david I will let you know thanks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com