Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
That was friggin awesome...i downloaded the vid in 1080p!!! David sounded like his old self almost in that one.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I watched it last night. It was awesome. David and Sully sound awesome together. The screw up in the second verse was funny, but overall, it was an awesome way to end the show. Wish I could have been there.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
its to know they still support the cause of dime

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
That was pretty awsome. To be honsest, that was the first time I ever heard "Walk", but I know that Disturbed has done this at least once or twice in Dimebag Darrell's memory, so it's great to see them bringing the bands onstage and performing it once again. Lots of power just watching it; had to even more so for the people in (and on) the stage. You really don't get that kind of feeling or level of respect for one another in other genres the way you do in Hard Rock and Heavy Metal. It was just incredible!

dstrbd

dstrbd
Disturbed One
nice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com