Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Thu 18 Aug 2011, 10:49

Overburdened91

Believer
Also; Monster has been confirmed

StealthStrike42 Hunter Vivirito
@
@DAVIDMDRAIMAN Killer! not sure if u got em, but I asked in earlier tweets, how come songs like Hell or Monster weren't on any albums?
8 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@DAVIDMDRAIMAN
DAVID DRAIMAN
@StealthStrike42 THEY WILL BE SOON

77B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:21

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Leave it Alone was confirmed as well.

78B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Thu 18 Aug 2011, 13:30

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thanks i will add to the list of confirmed

79B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Thu 18 Aug 2011, 13:34

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I live to help you out, Raven.. lol.

Nah, seriously. I'm here to help.

80B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Fri 19 Aug 2011, 18:29

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I dont understand why they put "God of the mind" and "A welcome burden" are on the CD. They were JUST remastered and released on the sickness 10th aniv. CD. oh well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

81B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Sat 20 Aug 2011, 03:35

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
put 3 instead thats what i say but sadly they wont the have said they only released that song to support the wm3 it is a shame

82B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Sat 20 Aug 2011, 14:02

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I disagree. I think that it's a good thing that they're not releasing it on the b-side album. They released it for a charitable purpose. They didn't want to profit from its release. Putting it on the The Lost Children will cause them to profit from the song.

83B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Sat 20 Aug 2011, 16:47

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Hey Raven! To update your current 'confirmed' list... Leave It Alone was confirmed on twitter (by Disturbed1forEternity) and you accidentally have God of the Mind & A Welcome Burden listed twice. You can also take "3" off since it has been confirmed to NOT be on the album. but its up to you :p I like that you put the list up. I check it every few days :)

84B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Sat 20 Aug 2011, 17:54

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I check it everyday.

85B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Sat 20 Aug 2011, 18:36

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Can someone pretty please ask David the chance of a studio version (by the band anyway) of Loading The Weapon? I love that intro

86B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Sat 20 Aug 2011, 18:53

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Once I know he's on the ground, I'll ask him for you- np.

87B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Mon 22 Aug 2011, 02:24

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Just asked David about Loading the Weapon studio version. He said, "Perhaps one day."

88B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Mon 22 Aug 2011, 10:33

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
thanks a lot! well it was better than a 'no' :)

89B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Mon 22 Aug 2011, 12:47

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
No problem.

90B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Mon 22 Aug 2011, 16:11

deli10

deli10
Believer
We have 12 songs so were two more I hope that these other two works are those pieces which have not heard yet

91B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Mon 22 Aug 2011, 17:17

disturbedsikkness

disturbedsikkness
Believer
Man, I can't wait for this comp. I've always thought Disturbed b-sides were some amount better than most of the album tracks. Ten Thousand Fists is the best example of this with killer songs such as Two Worlds and Hell being FAR better than things like Decadence or Avarice, but every album displays it to some extent.

God of the Mind + A Welcome Burden >>>>>>>>>> Conflict + Droppin' Plates
Dehumanized = All of the Believe tracks (I didn't dislike a single song on Believe, so it's hard to replace them with a b-side, even if the b-side is just as excellent)
Hell + Monster + Two Worlds + Sickened >>>>>> Deify + Forgiven + Decadence + Pain Redefined
Parasite + Run >>> Deceiver + Torn
Leave It Alone + Old Friend + 3 >>>>>> Ishfwilf + Never Again + Another Way to Die

I'm not calling any songs particularly bad (though I do dislike those few I named for The Sickness and TTF), but I've just found the b-sides to be much stronger than some of these other album tracks, which is something I think Disturbed is more or less known for. So I get super excited when I think about songs like Mine, (a better, less distorted version of) Dehumanized, etc. These are songs I already have and I'm excited for a re-release.....Isn't that weird? But then you think of all the songs Disturbed has written/recorded that haven't been able to surface.......

God damn am I excited. This is going to be like a new album in some ways.

PS: Any word on how this fucker's getting released? I mean to say, is Disturbed going to stick it out with Warner Bros?

92B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Mon 22 Aug 2011, 17:50

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
david said they signed for another album down the line i think its to do with two things they need a break and the music industry arent making as much money due to the times and the internet people downloading so its time for them to take time out but after things pick up and there well rested they will be back with a new album shouldn't be long

Last edited by Ravensclaw on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 07:11; edited 1 time in total

93B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Mon 22 Aug 2011, 17:59

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Yeah, they re-signed with Warner

94B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Mon 22 Aug 2011, 21:41

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
deli10 wrote:We have 12 songs so were two more I hope that these other two works are those pieces which have not heard yet

we really only have 10/14. On the confirmed list, A welcome burden and god of the mind are listed twice.

95B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Mon 22 Aug 2011, 23:14

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
ShockAndAwe wrote:
deli10 wrote:We have 12 songs so were two more I hope that these other two works are those pieces which have not heard yet

we really only have 10/14. On the confirmed list, A welcome burden and god of the mind are listed twice.
I also made note of this

96B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Mon 22 Aug 2011, 23:16

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Adding Run, Parasite, Sickened, and Two Worlds (the remaining 'unconfirmed' B-sides) would make the list 14. They wouldn't leave room for any unheard-of songs. I hope all of the B-sides made the cut . . .

97B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Tue 23 Aug 2011, 06:03

disturbedsikkness

disturbedsikkness
Believer
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:Yeah, they re-signed with Warner

Can't say I have a problem with that personally. I know Warner sucks shit as far as restricting the fanbase to their avenues of sales and promotion goes, but you also have to give them credit - they sink huge amounts of money into promoting Disturbed and it helps the band as far as sustaining their spot on top.

98B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Tue 23 Aug 2011, 10:38

deli10

deli10
Believer
ShockAndAwe wrote:

You're right! :)

99B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Tue 23 Aug 2011, 12:02

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
disturbedsikkness wrote:
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:Yeah, they re-signed with Warner

Can't say I have a problem with that personally. I know Warner sucks shit as far as restricting the fanbase to their avenues of sales and promotion goes, but you also have to give them credit - they sink huge amounts of money into promoting Disturbed and it helps the band as far as sustaining their spot on top.

Which is why I don't bitch too much about Warner.

100B-Sides Song List - Page 4 Empty Re: B-Sides Song List Tue 23 Aug 2011, 13:41

Lifelost

Lifelost
Found this

shuijing713 crystal lake
@DAVIDMDRAIMAN Will "Run" and "Two Worlds" be on the B sides album?
19 Aug

@DAVIDMDRAIMAN
DAVID DRAIMAN
@shuijing713 YES

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com