Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The New FFDP bassist!! Empty The New FFDP bassist!! Tue 21 Jun 2011, 23:57

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Chris Kael! i have no idea who this guy is but, he is the new bassist for FFDP!!

2The New FFDP bassist!! Empty Re: The New FFDP bassist!! Wed 22 Jun 2011, 00:25

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
The man's not even on wiki... He's in the band so he must be kickass. hopefully.

3The New FFDP bassist!! Empty Re: The New FFDP bassist!! Wed 22 Jun 2011, 00:29

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i hope he contributed to the new record and i hope he is really good at the backing vocals and bass altogether. I am sure they know this guy kicks ass.

4The New FFDP bassist!! Empty Re: The New FFDP bassist!! Wed 22 Jun 2011, 00:33

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
5fdp has gone through so many different members its crazy. Hopefully he did contribute to the new album so they can have their own new sound and better relationships

5The New FFDP bassist!! Empty Re: The New FFDP bassist!! Wed 22 Jun 2011, 00:38

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
yeah i hear the new album has some the heaviest songs they have written and its a mix like the War Is The Answer.

6The New FFDP bassist!! Empty Re: The New FFDP bassist!! Wed 22 Jun 2011, 01:03

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
eh I hope the album isnt too heavy. I think some of the heavier songs on WITA didnt have much melody. I heard the album sounds like "the bleeding" and similar songs.

7The New FFDP bassist!! Empty Re: The New FFDP bassist!! Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:40

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Well we will have to find out. I think they are 99% done with the album because last week they said they had one more song to go so right now i think they are mixing the record that should take another week before we find out whats the album title and whats the first single.

8The New FFDP bassist!! Empty Re: The New FFDP bassist!! Wed 22 Jun 2011, 22:19

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
awesome. just waiting for that first single so we cant get a taste of what the new album sounds like. But, as always they will release one of their slow songs as a single. It's never a heavier song on the radio.

9The New FFDP bassist!! Empty Re: The New FFDP bassist!! Thu 23 Jun 2011, 01:46

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
maybe this is heavier and the single will be their slow song but, still be heavy as hell. Can't Wait!!! July 1st they make their first concert appearance with their new bassist.

10The New FFDP bassist!! Empty Re: The New FFDP bassist!! Fri 24 Jun 2011, 11:49

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I find it weird they are on tour while in the studio...

11The New FFDP bassist!! Empty Re: The New FFDP bassist!! Fri 24 Jun 2011, 14:42

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
no they are not touring at all in fact they begin their touring on July 1st and the first single will be out by july.

12The New FFDP bassist!! Empty Re: The New FFDP bassist!! Sun 26 Jun 2011, 01:21

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
oh gotcha. hopefully their single will be out by then so they can promote their new album. I hope they release the single along with the name of the album atleast.

13The New FFDP bassist!! Empty Re: The New FFDP bassist!! Sun 26 Jun 2011, 01:45

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i think it will! they say sept. the album will drop but, they drop their first single in july.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com