is 1 grand to much for 1 metal filled weekend?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is a trip to see Disturbed, Godsmack, In Flames, and Trivium worth $1000

20% 20% [ 1 ]
80% 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DYLANPCRIDDLE

One of The Ten Thousand
Thinkin of traveling with a buddy to montreal to see Disturbed and others play at Mayhem Festival, coinsiding on that day with Heavy MTL. Problem, it will cost us $1000 a piece. Probably for sure going, but wanna get other opinions. Too much? not to much?

View user profile

Ravensclaw

Administrator
i say no if you can afford it then why not but if its like your electricity money then i would think twice if not have a good time cause you only live once mate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
I've spent $500 dollars total on my trip to San Antonio in February, but I budgeted for that. I have to agree with Raven that if it's money that's needed for other things (like bills, rent, etc), then you might want to think about it first. If it's a budgeted item and you have the funds to cover it, then go for it.

Mayhem is in my town this time, so I won't be spending as much, but it's still in the budget. And I fully intend to have a good time!

Your Humble Global Moderator,

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

Bound2Fate

I wouldn't pay that much just to go to see that lineup. I would definitely pay more than that to go to Europe, go to a few festivals and see a bunch of my bands that don't ever come to America, and also be a tourist. I hope to do that some day anyways. But for that, I wouldn't. It's your money so do what you want with it. But then again I don't know how often Disturbed, or any of those bands, play anywhere near you, so that may be your only choice.

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
I say GO FOR IT! If you've got a grand to spend to go to Mayhem to see Disturbed, Godsmack and the like, then DO IT, BROTHER!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum