Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is a trip to see Disturbed, Godsmack, In Flames, and Trivium worth $1000

is 1 grand to much for 1 metal filled weekend? Empty20%is 1 grand to much for 1 metal filled weekend? Empty 20% [ 1 ]
is 1 grand to much for 1 metal filled weekend? Empty80%is 1 grand to much for 1 metal filled weekend? Empty 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Thinkin of traveling with a buddy to montreal to see Disturbed and others play at Mayhem Festival, coinsiding on that day with Heavy MTL. Problem, it will cost us $1000 a piece. Probably for sure going, but wanna get other opinions. Too much? not to much?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i say no if you can afford it then why not but if its like your electricity money then i would think twice if not have a good time cause you only live once mate

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I've spent $500 dollars total on my trip to San Antonio in February, but I budgeted for that. I have to agree with Raven that if it's money that's needed for other things (like bills, rent, etc), then you might want to think about it first. If it's a budgeted item and you have the funds to cover it, then go for it.

Mayhem is in my town this time, so I won't be spending as much, but it's still in the budget. And I fully intend to have a good time!

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I wouldn't pay that much just to go to see that lineup. I would definitely pay more than that to go to Europe, go to a few festivals and see a bunch of my bands that don't ever come to America, and also be a tourist. I hope to do that some day anyways. But for that, I wouldn't. It's your money so do what you want with it. But then again I don't know how often Disturbed, or any of those bands, play anywhere near you, so that may be your only choice.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I say GO FOR IT! If you've got a grand to spend to go to Mayhem to see Disturbed, Godsmack and the like, then DO IT, BROTHER!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com