Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Vote for DISTURBED on Tue 03 May 2011, 07:46

Hi Guys

South Africa's Big Concerts is doing a poll to see which bands they should bring to South Africa. Please go and vote at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are allowed to choose 3, one of whom has to be DISTURBED. LOL. Please spread the love and bring the support.

Forever Disturbed
Colleen

View user profile

2 Re: Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio) on Tue 03 May 2011, 08:26

Is this the proper link?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PS: Looks like Iron Maiden is winning.

View user profile

3 Re: Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio) on Tue 03 May 2011, 08:56

Yes it is. But there has only been 404 votes so in the grand scheme of things we still have a chance. Just got to get the word out. Got to start a "pay it forward". Id hate to think there is only 17 people in SA who are disturbed LOL. Problem is the advertising is always crap. Shoulda seen when Rammstein came to SA in February, we found out they were coming the day tickets went on sale - no warning - just "oh by the way" wasnt even mentioned on the radio. Think Justin Bieber gets more air time on SA radios then any rock/metal band. Poor form I say. :)

View user profile

4 Re: Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio) on Tue 03 May 2011, 12:59

PoisonIvy

Haunted
disturbed, aerosmith , pearl jam

View user profile

5 Vote Disturbed on Tue 03 May 2011, 14:56

Monster666

Stricken
Disturbed, Lamb of God, Slipknot

View user profile

6 Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio) on Tue 03 May 2011, 18:44

CrowX

Administrator
Which international artists should perform in South Africa and which South African Artists should be opening acts for the International performers?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

7 Re: Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio) on Tue 03 May 2011, 19:43

right now Disturbed is at the top (BEATING GREENDAY) lol! I voted for Disturbed, 3 doors down and ACDC. We can do this D1s

View user profile

8 Re: Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio) on Wed 04 May 2011, 04:31

No point telling me go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and vote vote vote. i need you, Disturbed needs you, Hear my call. Spread the word. xx

View user profile

9 Re: Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio) on Wed 04 May 2011, 05:20

It warms my heart, up to 64 votes from 24, ACDC no longer in the lead. Thanks Disturbed Street Team for the link. Short of taking out a classified ad, I think i've placed a note everywhere on the web.
Disturbed.....its in my blood

View user profile

10 Re: Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio) on Wed 04 May 2011, 13:24

CrowX

Administrator
Got a big Lead keep Voting Disturbed Ones

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

11 Re: Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio) on Wed 04 May 2011, 14:37

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
Coldawn: I've been voting, believe you me! Just one question-- How long is voting open for? I didn't see anything on the site indicating an end date. I'd like to mention it during the podcast for next week (to be recorded on Saturday).

Have you mentioned it on Twitter? David has an account (@DAVIDMDRAIMAN)... I'm sure he'd retweet it.

Your Humble Global Moderator,

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile

12 Re: Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio) on Thu 05 May 2011, 05:07

Hey GuiltyPleasures I will ask the Voice of Rock Admin Team and get back to you today. As far as tweeting.. I have but cant tell if David is actually seeing/getting them but there have been no retweets....Do you have twitter, maybe i can tweet you and you can reply. At least then ill know if it is working.

View user profile

13 Re: Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio) on Thu 05 May 2011, 10:49

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
coldawn wrote:Hey GuiltyPleasures I will ask the Voice of Rock Admin Team and get back to you today. As far as tweeting.. I have but cant tell if David is actually seeing/getting them but there have been no retweets....Do you have twitter, maybe i can tweet you and you can reply. At least then ill know if it is working.

Sounds good. If they want to send me email, have them send it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Twitter handle is twitter.com/DisturbedStef . Follow me if you like.

Your Humble Global Moderator,

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile

14 Re: Vote Disturbed (RockOut Radio) on Fri 06 May 2011, 06:06

GuiltyPleasures: Im told by ROR that the voting will go on until Big Concerts gives the thumbs up and are happy with the amount of people who have voted - no set date from what im told. I'll follow and tweet you... please rt or reply if you receive it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion