Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fuse Battle of the Fans Empty Fuse Battle of the Fans Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:21

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Basically, it's another Musical March Madness, but we don't have any stake in it this time since Disturbed isn't involved. Anyone here wanna help out some other fanbase? (maybe if we help them now, they'll help us at next year's MTVMMM)

Linkin Park vs. Shinedown
Three Days Grace vs. Alter Bridge
Green Day vs. Papa Roach
30 Seconds to Mars vs. My Chemical Romance

Last edited by WickedKnightAlbel on Mon 25 Apr 2011, 20:56; edited 1 time in total

2Fuse Battle of the Fans Empty Re: Fuse Battle of the Fans Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:54

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
i discovered Alter Bridge a little while ago and i have to say they may not be that heavy (although their heavier songs kick ass to) but they have some really solid and meaningfull songs. good band.

3Fuse Battle of the Fans Empty Re: Fuse Battle of the Fans Thu 21 Apr 2011, 08:49

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Round's over. Now we have...

Alter Bridge vs. Green Day
30 Seconds to Mars vs. Shinedown

There's also a poll to bring back one defeated band here with the lowest placed contestant being eliminated every once in a while (Skillet should be next).

Currently LP, TDG and MCR are leading with A7X trailing them (they were doing well for a while).

Avenged Sevenfold
Linkin Park
My Chemical Romance
Skillet
Three Days Grace

EDIT: It's like MTVMMM all over again; I actually maxed out after too many votes for AB. I've also been trying to get TDG back in as well, even though it was AB who knocked them out (who also took down A7X the round before). It's funny that two of the leading bands to return lost to AB the first time.

4Fuse Battle of the Fans Empty Re: Fuse Battle of the Fans Mon 25 Apr 2011, 19:12

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Alright people, this is the last two days for this round. Alter Bridge's crazy fans have been holding their own against Green Day, staying ahead for most of the competition. They're the heaviest band left in this tournament, so we can only help the genre by helping them (and we all know GD doesn't need this).

As for that poll to revive a band, Linkin Park is basically a lock. I wouldn't worry about it too much (though Three Days Grace is the closest to challenging them, but not by much).

5Fuse Battle of the Fans Empty Re: Fuse Battle of the Fans Wed 27 Apr 2011, 15:23

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Everyone, there's only 3 hours left and Alter Bridge needs your help. Green Day keeps stealing the lead, and it's neck-in-neck.

6Fuse Battle of the Fans Empty Re: Fuse Battle of the Fans Wed 27 Apr 2011, 19:05

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Well thanks everyone, round's over and AB got by. Now we're up against Linkin Park and 30 Seconds to Mars.

This one is not going to be easy.

7Fuse Battle of the Fans Empty Re: Fuse Battle of the Fans Wed 04 May 2011, 17:28

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
This is the final hour and a half. Linkin Park is surging.

One last surge to blunt their attack

8Fuse Battle of the Fans Empty Re: Fuse Battle of the Fans Wed 04 May 2011, 19:02

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Well it's over. Alter Bride wins!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com