Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I saw them w/seether and wow what talent and energy they were really good. You all have to check out their debut album!! They were discovered by Chad Kroager and i want you to know what you think of them!!

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
eh song about a girls body. been done before, and before and again and again. not bad musically i guess. and damn that chicks hot.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
I saw these guys open for Three Days Grace less than a month ago, and I heard their stuff on the radio a lot (Canadian radio-stations are required to play mostly Canadian bands, so it was hard not to).

I didn't like how they jumped around and headbanged aggressively at the beginning of the song then slowed down once the singing starts. Just a sign of the kind of weak rock that I don't like. I'll never figure out how they convinced Zakk Wylde, and Ludacris to play on their song.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i checked there music they are a good band but they sing about shit i think they would make it big if they cut out the typical sex drugs and stuff its been done to death

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
oh yeah i agree with that. Its just that they have really catchy hooks so its hard not to get into it ya know. They have a alot of energy on stage so thats good for them but, yeah i agree they need to change what they talk about in order to keep going.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
lmao they suck sorry

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
you might be right i do not know what has gotten into me its like lady gaga though i dispise her music i cant stop listen to some of her stuff.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com