Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tickets on Sale April 15th

Mainstage guitarist Dan Donnegan of DISTURBED emotes, “DISTURBED is looking forward to being part of the biggest summer tour in the U.S. this year. It's been years since we shared the stage with GODSMACK and we've been wanting to team up with them and join forces for a longtime. MEGADETH has been a big inspiration to us and we are looking forward to the other bands rounding out what seems to be a solid bill.”

Click Here For Upcoming Shows
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
huge names yet again cant wait

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
i could have gotten pre sale tickets but my freakin brother decided not to. fuck! planning on getting tickets as soon as possible. how long do you think tickets will be available before they get sold out??

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I got my tickets for Mayhem this morning!!!

I am so freakin' stoked!

Haunted1

Haunted1
Monster666 wrote:i could have gotten pre sale tickets but my freakin brother decided not to. fuck! planning on getting tickets as soon as possible. how long do you think tickets will be available before they get sold out??

Not sure where you're going and not an expert by any means, but I wouldn't worry about the presale. I read that presale tickets aren't necessarily better than public sale. I got mine for Bristow on Friday evening and they still had pit available. I didn't want pit. I prefer a seat, and also front row of any given section so that I'm not looking over someone's head. The website kept picking random seats that were not in the section I wanted. I decided to call and speak to a human. She asked me what section I wanted. I told her and she was able to get me row A in that section. Now I'm sure you probably want to be closer than me, but ordering by phone seems to be pretty effective for what I was looking for.

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
fuck. i got tickets but they are in the backer area so idk if ill be able to enjoy myself as much as i had hoped. up close tickets were like over 100 actually way over and also pit tickets were just to damn high. im happy to be going with brother but still sucks that we are in the back more or less.

AstroShark

AstroShark
Believer
I bought my pre-sale tickets April 8--Va Beach and Raleigh here i come!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com