Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thor? Captain America? The Avengers? Empty Thor? Captain America? The Avengers? Fri 08 Apr 2011, 02:38

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
I'm so stoked for the next few Marvel movies coming out!

Anyone else looking forward to them??

Asylum Guy Asylum Guy
Youtube: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Facebook:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twitter:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea heard about this months ago there doing the works even wonder woman next year they done the green lantern thor captain america xmen the prequel and of course the avengers

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
oh god , me too

i can't wait

i'm obsessed with movies based on comics, basically all you've mentioned ^ and more

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
Can't wait for Thor, Captain America, X-Men prequel. wonderwoman sounds pretty lame though. i don't think DC has had one good movie yet based on one of their well known superheros

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I always had this really big crush on Thor...damn wished I was a cartoon character...can't wait to check out the movie.

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
the Thor movie is ganna be the best out of all of em.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Thor kicks ass, as I'm sure we all know. But, how many of you agree that if Chris Evans fucks up as captain America, he'll never get another job in Hollywood again?

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Is it just me, or are there no more creative people in Hollywood who can come up with an original story with original characters and not hijack them from comic books, old TV shows, or remakes of older movies?!

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
GuiltyPleasures wrote:Is it just me, or are there no more creative people in Hollywood who can come up with an original story with original characters and not hijack them from comic books, old TV shows, or remakes of older movies?!

I do agree that hollywood is running out of ideas.. but not with comic book characters! if anything, there's needs to be more films made on these famous comic book characters along with video game heroes!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com