Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Kingston160

Kingston160
Believer
all vote know

TheDarkDestroyer520

TheDarkDestroyer520
Disturbed One
We just lost the lead again people. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Disturbed- 49.63%
Coheed- 50.37%

C'mon Disturbed Ones, we've brought them this far, they can NOT loose!!

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
I think we have about an hour or two to pull this off, and we're on a steady rise; we have about a 0.13% margin to fill. No excuses left, we're down to the wire so just do everything in your power to get votes.

EDIT: WE'RE ONLY A FEW HUNDREDS OF VOTES APART!!!

Disturbed: 49.99%
Coheed and Cambria: 50.01%

55Vote Disturbed Ones: Disturbed vs Coheed and Cambria - Page 3 Empty March Musical Madness - VOTE NOW!! Thu 31 Mar 2011, 22:59

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We just sunk back below Coheed. If you haven't voted today, DO IT NOW!! There's only a few hours left and we just lost the lead again. Coheed fans are going to strike like they did with A7X in the last second, we have to keep it up!!
VOTE DISTURBED!

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
WE'RE FINALLY WINNING!!! WE NEED TO MAINTAIN IT FOR 45 MIN!!

EDIT: And now we're down again

Disturbed 49.91%
Coheed and Cambria 50.09%

EDIT 2: Now we're back to winning.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Yeah just checked it is

Disturbed 50.22%

Coheed 49.78%

Ten Minutes Left

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
OMFG, I think I'm gonna pass out when this is over

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
two computer, laptop and phone voting now!

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Disturbed Wins Baby still Spreading the Sickness. Dancing David

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
WE WIN!!!!

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
WE WON WE WON WE WOOOOOOOOOON!

Schmoopzorz

Schmoopzorz
Booya! Won by .23%!
All those Coheed fans be mad

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i don't think i've ever seen smth so neck in neck

tooth and nail, till the last second and we freaking won, baby!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Fuckin' A!!!! On to to the Final Four!

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
we're up against green day, god help me

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
WE WON GUYS!! WE WON!!! Oh god, I can't believe I dreamt about us winning last night xDD

All those Coheed fans are bad mouthing us now, haha, sore losers. But they did put up a good fight though. No doubt they'll be getting back at us with Green Day...If we recuit some A7x fans we'll seal the deal and beat Green Day! DISTURBED FOREVER!!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I'm still bouncing up and down on the couch thinking...we won, we won, we fuckin' won!

(doesn't help that I had two birthday cakes this evening: one for my son's birthday yesterday and the other for my nephew's birthday today...so I'm on a sugar high, too!)

Next opponent is Green Day... Guess that starts tomorrow. I haven't even checked LOL

OMG...I'm still excited that Disturbed beat C+C... it was a close call, but we perservered!

But, we can't get cocky now... I think that's what got to Coheed's fans; that as early as this afternoon, they were already sure they'd win. Bet they are pissed off now...but they put up a good fight.

I seriously need to calm down!

Wow... just wow

Edit: Yes, Rei... we need to recruit fans of other bands to help us out. A7X, Foo Fighters, our possible competition in the final round... And we need to start tonight!

Yes, your humble Global Mod is losing her mind... but see the bday cake reference above. LOL

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
*HUGGLES EVERYONE* i was seriously praying we'd win, i don't care if you guys think it's childish but THANK YOU LORD!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! Come on, let's go get Green Day!

(Stef, you should've seen the Coheed fans' comments. They're badmouthing Disturbed like hell hahahaha xDD)

Edit: Oh yes...I even aksed a few of my non-metal friends to vote last night. I'm pretty sure we can persuade some of the fans from the losing teams (aside from the ones we beat of course) to be on our side. Oh God, I just woke up and I'm feeling like I'm in heaven!!!! :D

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
Yes, they are furious. But we would have been too, if we lost.

This goes to prove how strong and loyal we are.

I woke up this morning at 6 for some reason - checked my phone, saw there's like 15 minutes left for voting, quickly got up, turned on every thing i had to vote and just kept running around between devices =))

i have a headache now from getting up so suddenly, but it was so worth it LOL

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
My dream kept switching from Disturbed winning then losing but I was like "No no no, we're Indestructible we can't lose!" The first thing I did was wake up and check the results and when I saw the numbers I said "SHIT! DAMN! FUCK!!! WE WON!!! OMG WE WON!!"

haven't had any sugar today but I feel so so hyper and happy right now!!!

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i don't drink or smoke...like, at all! but somehow, i feel the need for both right now =))

i just wanna give you all a big virtual hug right now!!!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
*BIG VIRTURAL HUGS* :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS, I LOVE DISTURBED, I LOVE GOD, WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(someone slap me now xD)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com