Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
vote like fucking crazy

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Been voting... this is a tough matchup because C+C won it all last year...but WE HAVE the power to help Disturbed advance to the Final Four...so get in there and VOTE DISTURBED!!!

Voting ends tomorrow (3/31) at midnight, so there isn't much time!

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Slowly Catching Up smell another comeback Victory

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i've never heard of the other band in my life!!!!!!

i am voting like crazy, finally managed to make disturbed have more than half

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Well it's happening like I thought it would: MCR is winning on their front, Paramore's winning on their's. Green Day is once again beating their opponent handily, so they'll doubtlessly be our next foe.

We can't underestimate these guys; A7X thought they had it and look where that got them? These guys can be sneaky.

DISTURBED FOR LIFE!!!

PS: Apparently Coheed and Cambria fans call themselves "Ones Among the Fence". Wtf?

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i've never heard of them!!!! EVER! how is that possible??

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
never heard of them either. vote vote vote! disturbed's ahead!

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
We're Up By An 11% Margin!!! GO DISTURBED!!!!

Disturbed 56.02%
Coheed and Cambria 43.98%

Schmoopzorz

Schmoopzorz
Wow, apparently there's a Coheed and Cambria fan who thinks Stricken and DWTS sound exactly the same....

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
C+C fans are talkin' smack on Disturbed... but we're still ahead! We can do this! We have the power to make sure our guys take it all! Get over there and VOTE DISTURBED!

(I know I sound like a broken record... but we only have til midnight tomorrow --3/31-- to win this thing!)

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Voted for Disturbed. Kinda surprised a lot of you guys have never heard of Coheed. I see lots of teens with tattoos of theirs. I saw them live once. They put on a good show, but not something I would listen to.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
For a while our count went up to 58 to 42%, quite a strong difference. Now that that wave's over, our number is slowly sinking back again. Instead of getting cocky and resting on our laurels, we have to press our momentum and weather their onslaught for the remainder of the competition or they could whittle away at our high percentage (which has been slowly happening to Green Day).

Striking when the enemy's guard was down is how they took out A7X. We can't make the same mistake; we gotta make sure everyone who voted today votes tomorrow as well. If we can draw out as much support as we did here, we can't lose.

PS: Being high in the polls has it's own weaknesses; the masses tend to side with underdogs, and right now they look like the underdog. That could be a danger.

EDIT: It's happening slowly; we're now at 52.7% and falling, nearly within the 5% difference. This would count as striking distance.

Last edited by WickedKnightAlbel on Thu 31 Mar 2011, 01:49; edited 1 time in total

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
David's twitter keeps mentioning it that we need to stay strong. Disturbed can win this thing!

and...how does Stricken and DWTS sound the same??? hello, are they deaf?

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
ok, i'm voting my booty off over here, do multiple votes count? or do they just register the first one?

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
i think they subtract those who vote more than once...we're still ahead but don't rejoice just yet!

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
PoisonIvy wrote:ok, i'm voting my booty off over here, do multiple votes count? or do they just register the first one?
Apparently it's "once a day". What that means I don't know (is it a timer placed on every IP? Could it be a world-wide timer that sets back for everyone at midnight?).

I can see us winning on two very good factors though:

1. A7X never managed to push them as far back as we did: even with the full strength of both fan-bases fighting for hours, they only ever stayed above C&C in a steady stream of votes (until the last second of course). That tells me our fanbase is just that much larger (they just can't compete with us head-to-head).

2. The "once a day" rule works to our advantage since that means everyone only gets 2 votes each. In these last few hours they tried to chip away at our standing, and it worked for a while, but not once did they surpass us. They've probably exhausted the votes from their craziest fans leaving only casuals, while we're back to rising up again (that would be our crazies just waking up). Once our side re-groups in force, we'll slaughter them handily.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
they kinda catching up though, the margin is small so we still need to keep our guards up

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Our boys are currently neck and neck with Coheed. It's Disturbed at BARELY over 50.93% and Coheed & Cambria at 49.07% As long as I have internet access here at school, I'm voting!

GO TEAM DISTURBED!!!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
COME ON GUYS! THE MARGIN IS GETTING SMALLER!!!

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Damn! The margins are getting way to small. Disturbed's at 50.63% while C&C is at 49.37%

Vikki, does your school have multiple computers? If they do, use them all! They all have different IP adresses!! xDD

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
YES DO THAT! they don't seem to count my vote anymore...>.>

COME ON GUYS WE CAN WIN!

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
david said coheed fans are recruiting fans from other bands to help vote for them

this is anything but fair.

i've been voting from my pc so far

i'm getting my laptop now!

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
then we need to recruit fans from other bands as well.....korn, sevendust , a7x.......i even have my husband voting....lol....gooooooooo disturbed Dancing David

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i've asked friends and they're asking their friends

nobody can't say we're not trying

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•