Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww - Page 2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Sun 20 Mar 2011, 15:29

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Yumiyuri wrote:
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:THE NATIONAL ANTHEM OF THE UNTIED STATES IS NOT A BALLAD, IT'S A MARCH. TO ALL YOU RETARDS OUT THERE THAT INSIST ON SINGING IT AS A BALLAD SO THAT YOU CAN EMBELLISH, YOU ALL NEED A GOOD SWIFT BOOT IN YOUR CULO FOR THAT NONSESNE. LOOK AT THE TIME SIGNATURE AND BPM INDICATOR AT THE TOP ON ANY SHEET MUSIC. TRUST ME, IT WON'T STEER YOU WRONG!

my country has the exact same problem. God, there's this one girl in school who insists in belting out the national anthem. oh yes, she has a very very excellent voice but still, i feel like she's showing off whenever she sings. in my view, she's going like "hey, listen to me, i'm singing the national anthem as a ballad cause i'm so awesome!"

It's terrible annoying, and people who sing it like that I wanna go up and strangle the living daylights out of them.

Don't you just hate that shit? I know I can't stand it. I'm a musician. I played clarinet in band for six years and had to memorize the national anthem. I know how it's supposed to go. It annoys me to no end when it's played and sang wrong unless it's intentionally composed that way. Now, after 9-11, there was a composer that took the "Star Spangled Banner" and slowed it down into a ballad to show the love and patriotism that the entire country felt after that happened. THAT I'm ok with... but these 'pop divas' that slow it down to show off their vocal range- like I give a shit! Sing it the way it's supposed to be sang!

As for this little girl Rebecca or whatever her name is... she's too young for this and her mother in that interview pissed me off. No parent should pay to have a child to do something like this.. no matter who the company is. The kid needs to get out there and earn it. Cut a demo after saving their allowance for YEARS if need be and send it to record companies. Do it the old fashioned way!

View user profile

27 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Sun 20 Mar 2011, 19:13

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
Couldn't agree all the more. I'm Vice President of my school choir, and my voice range is higher than those pop divas, but hell, when I sang for the school, I sang it the way our national anthem's supposed to be sung! I'm pretty sure they could detect my range even thoughI was singing it in a march, they'd have to be deaf not to. I think that's what the pop divas think, everyone's deaf and they have to slow it down so everyone can hear ever "perfect" note. Annoying. We do have a law that decrees nobody should sing it in a poppish way though so yay ^-^

As for her mother, she is showing EXACTLY what a bad parent is. You encourage your child to hone their skills. You do NOT do their dirty work for them, they'll learn nothing about striving to get what they want or earning it. She a spoiled brat and not worthy of being called a singer. At least those in American Idol worked their way through that rigorous audition, waiting in line, and dishing out their best songs. Miss Black did nothing of the sort. Her mom just went to that....that shithole and went like "I'm paying you so my daughter can be a star. Do it."

View user profile

28 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Sun 20 Mar 2011, 19:26

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
^ Amen sister!

View user profile

29 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 02:58

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
ah god...i was in school today and everyone was singing it...my ears...

View user profile

30 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 03:05

PoisonIvy

Haunted
it's not gonna end to well for this girl, most people severely hate her

her "music career" ended before it started

View user profile

31 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 07:21

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
well, she does want to be remembered as the girl who produced the worst music video in eternity...

View user profile

32 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 10:18

PoisonIvy

Haunted
well then she'll be a legend lol

View user profile

33 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 11:26

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
lol and they'll be teaching children "now class, THIS is what you should NEVER EVER do in an attempt to be famous."

View user profile

34 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Mon 28 Mar 2011, 01:10

Tai Tnak

Immortalized
OMG this was the song Evan was singing in class. Fuck it killed my ears but he sang it with a gay tone and stuff, god was it hilarious xD but yea, this song was horrible.. >.< I WANT MY FEW MINUTES IN LIFE BACK FROM THIS HORRIBLE NOISE!!!

View user profile

35 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Mon 28 Mar 2011, 03:06

TheOneYouForsaken

Loading The Weapon
There is nothing remotely good about this song, or the video, its the poorest excuse for music that I have ever hear -super epic mad face-

View user profile

36 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Mon 28 Mar 2011, 10:51

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
my sister loves it...god...-,-

View user profile

37 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Thu 31 Mar 2011, 03:44

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^ Guy talks sense xDD

View user profile

38 Re: Rebecca Black -Video Friday ...Ewww on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 15:08

Monster666

Stricken
for our schools morning TV show they played this for the intro. how sad is that?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum