Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Dan Donegan framed autograph. Empty My Dan Donegan framed autograph. Tue 08 Feb 2011, 22:02

LittleWildman

Stupified
Hey guys, just thought I'd show you this picture frame I made with Dan's autograph in it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I bought the autograph off of eBay (it is real by the way) and really wanted a frame for it, so I bought this one, but wanted to fill in the edges too. The ticket is from Taste Of Chaos in Manchester when I went to see them (best night of my life), and the pick is from when John threw it into the crowd and I picked it up. Everything else is just printed to fill up space, except for the t-shirt, that's the Disturbed circle t-shirt that I cut out of a catalogue xD

Last edited by LittleWildman on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 22:13; edited 1 time in total

2My Dan Donegan framed autograph. Empty Re: My Dan Donegan framed autograph. Tue 08 Feb 2011, 22:08

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
noticed you used the disturbed logo i made from my wallpaper looks good

3My Dan Donegan framed autograph. Empty Re: My Dan Donegan framed autograph. Tue 08 Feb 2011, 22:12

LittleWildman

Stupified
Ravensclaw wrote:noticed you used the disturbed logo i made from my wallpaper looks good

Hahaha, I had a feeling somebody on here would pick up on that. Thanks man! =)

4My Dan Donegan framed autograph. Empty Re: My Dan Donegan framed autograph. Thu 24 Mar 2011, 16:03

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
That looks Great

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com