Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Empty Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Mon 07 Feb 2011, 18:28

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
OMG! it was soo awful they can't sing not to mention, that fergie changed the lyrics to "SWEET CHILD OF MINE" WTF! Really i would take anybody!!!! I mean come on!! Disturbed, Korn, Sevendust, or Metallica would blow these so called musicians out of the water. IT IS SOO EMBRASSING TO WATCH THIS EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!\m/\m/

2Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Mon 07 Feb 2011, 19:45

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
calm down... it was an okay show. the only thing that saved them from disaster was Slash.

3Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Mon 07 Feb 2011, 21:36

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I love Slash[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Mon 07 Feb 2011, 21:58

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I ranted about the halftime show on my personal blog... I pretty much hated it. Slash was great! The halftime show should have been just him playing... instead of listening to Fergie try (and fail) to be a female Axl Rose...ugh!

5Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Mon 21 Feb 2011, 19:29

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
The halftime show was a fail? Wow, but that still makes it equal with EVERY HALFTIME SHOW EVER!!! Note to the world, WATCH THE DAMN FOOTBALL GAME INSTEAD!!!

6Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Tue 22 Feb 2011, 21:52

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
The only reason I watch the SuperBowl is for the game because every year the half time show BLOWS! This year was no different. Fergie was off key the entire show, the dancers costumes were hideous... the best part if that show was Axl Rose! Hell, even Usher sucked and I'm usually OK with Usher. He blew balls that night!

I'm thinking about starting a petition to have a REAL band there next year... say Disturbed, Sevendust, Korn, Godsmack, ect, as the half time entertainment next year. Would any of you sign that?

7Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Tue 22 Feb 2011, 23:44

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I WOULD IN A HEART BEAT!!

8Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Wed 23 Feb 2011, 00:15

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
SWEET!! I'll get it written up and figure out how to get it out to everyone on the forum. I'm sure you're NOT the only one, alex.

9Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Wed 23 Feb 2011, 00:50

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
thanks but, we need everyone even outside the forum to sign this get your friends your friends family get everyone and maybe WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Wed 23 Feb 2011, 01:43

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I know, alex. But, if we start with the forum, them those of us on the forum can start sending them to our friends, so on and so forth. You're right, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

11Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Super Halftime Show Trash!!!!!!!! Wed 23 Feb 2011, 17:59

DarkHeartX9

DarkHeartX9
Dehumanized
Wow...am I the only one who thought that Slash did a terrible job?

Then again...never really was a fan of Slash...or Gn'R for that matter

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com