Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 06:39

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
that's right guys forumotion team got together and declared the best forum on there servers and after a very short decision they declared us the winner i wanna thank Mike without you this wouldnt be possible as for the mods and members well im speechless the support you have giving us will reside in me for the rest of my life

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank You

Morbus Rising Team

2Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 06:42

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
I just saw the tweet

Congratulations!!!!!! The Guy Dancing David Indestructible Party Time

3Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 07:07

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
WE IZ AWESOME! :D

so, do you win anythingG? free Disturbed concert tickets? xDD

4Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 08:04

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
That's wonderful Raven!My congrats to the both of you...I kept telling Mike the forum was one of the best on the internet...now there's the proof!

5Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 08:27

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thank you dawn it wasn't just me and mike who made this place what it is its all of you your dedication to the band and to this forum i think you all deserve medals for the support you guys have shown over the years fists in the air from all of us a great victory and hopefully more to come

maybe one day we could get the band on here for them to have there own post for fans to talk to them and ask them questions and i do remember what happen before on the other forum and let me tell you that wouldn't happen here cause me and mike would ban all those trouble makers from starting shit here

6Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 09:11

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D i knew Morbus would win, there isn't a better forum out there, this one beats them all hands down. Congrats Mike and Ray!!! :D Party Time

7Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 09:24

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
we have certain admins to thank for such a prize thank you guys for the amazing site and great job on the award :3

8Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 09:55

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Congrats Mike, Ray, this forum is the best I've ever been on...
Its been great couple years, heres to a couple more.

Cheers Fellas Drinking Beer

9Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 14:19

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
Ravensclaw wrote:thank you dawn it wasn't just me and mike who made this place what it is its all of you your dedication to the band and to this forum i think you all deserve medals for the support you guys have shown over the years fists in the air from all of us a great victory and hopefully more to come

maybe one day we could get the band on here for them to have there own post for fans to talk to them and ask them questions and i do remember what happen before on the other forum and let me tell you that wouldn't happen here cause me and mike would ban all those trouble makers from starting shit here

i remember that too......some people were awful......congrats

10Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 19:02

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Way to go guys. You deserve the best for what you have provided

11Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 19:45

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Congrats Mike and Raven for putting your all into this forum. That's why we're number 1!

12Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 20:31

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
We have the greatest Admins and Mods in the WORLD here. No wonder we're number 1. Boogie Beavis & Butthea Rockout Cat

Congrats Crow and Raven! You two are the BEST!!

13Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Tue 08 Feb 2011, 07:40

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
we should have a party :3

14Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Tue 08 Feb 2011, 10:38

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
virtual beers for everybody

lol

15Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Fri 11 Feb 2011, 09:45

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
PoisonIvy wrote:virtual beers for everybody

lol

Im virtually under aged Dx lols

16Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Fri 11 Feb 2011, 19:53

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
YEAH! CONGRATS!!

17Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Wed 16 Feb 2011, 18:17

dstrbd

dstrbd
Disturbed One
t'was very pretty obvious... i've been to some of the Disturbed forums, how they suck.

but somehow, they're still Disturbed Fan s
like us in a different environment.

Congrats to the admins anyway.

"Disturbed fans come and go, but the love for Disturbed will stay
"

18Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Empty Re: Forumotion Declares Us Number 1 Sun 20 Feb 2011, 09:25

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Well i am still happy about this it is great to be recognize as the best forum thanks to everybody on the forum for making that possible.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com