Preparing for MAAW5

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Preparing for MAAW5 on Sat 15 Jan 2011, 01:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

there's a little video.

*just so you all know, I recorded this video twice; the first being 8 minutes long and mentioning several people from the forums that are always there to help/give me advice. only issue was that it was way too long, so i recorded it and only mentioned two names :( but I still think you all are great! :) *

MAAW5 will be my second concert experience, and I need some tips.

What's a good way to stay warm outside while waiting in line, but not sweating to death inside?

I mean, I could wear a hoodie and just tie it around myself when I get it, but that doesn't seem comfortable, ya know?

Me and friends have debated buying/borrowing cheap, old jackets- wear them outside, then when we get inside, we'll just leave them in the bathroom or something... is that a sound idea?

thanks for the help, and much love my Disturbed brothers and sisters!

Asylum Guy Asylum Guy

View user profile

2 Re: Preparing for MAAW5 on Sat 15 Jan 2011, 02:44

PoisonIvy

Haunted
"I mean, I could wear a hoodie and just tie it around myself when I get it"

i say do this, because you are going to need the hoodie when you get out too, and it's not that uncomfortable to tie it around yourself

also, another thing that i'm very careful with when I go to concerts, careful how much you drink (i don't mean alcohol necesarilly, I mean in general, water etc), especially when you spend more time there, cause trips to the bathrooms are the most uncomfortable things ever, - you lose your place in the crowd and well, you know

have fun

View user profile

3 Re: Preparing for MAAW5 on Sat 15 Jan 2011, 10:04

MMEggman

Loading The Weapon
I wouldn't tie it around you... That'd really drag on you all night and you'll probably end up losing it anyway. You won't need it when you get out, you'll be so hot by the end of things.

I say just buy some cheap as shit jacket and ditch it when you go in. Or just not take a jacket and take the temperature like a man!! Haha.

But seriously, don't take one in with you. You will regret it. Especially if you're in the mosh.

View user profile

4 Re: Preparing for MAAW5 on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 04:02

PoisonIvy

Haunted
lol since we said completely opposite things, you should choose to do whatever feels right for you

View user profile

5 Re: Preparing for MAAW5 on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 21:30

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
I was wondering about the jacket thing myself... this will be the first time I've gone to a concert in the wintertime, so yeah, what the hell do you do with your jacket/hoodie/etc. I'm not in the pit this time (by choice), so maybe taking a hoodie might be a good idea. I don't know how cold it gets in San Antonio in February, though I have a good idea.

Maybe I should make a video...hmmm LOL

Your Humble Global Moderator,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile

6 Re: Preparing for MAAW5 on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 22:59

I think what I'm gonna do is dress warmly, then 15-20 mins before the doors open, I'll run to my car and leave my jacket there and just brave the cold for abit.

sound good?

View user profile

7 Re: Preparing for MAAW5 Today at 14:23

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum