Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Wed 30 Mar 2011, 16:00

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
fingers crossed

27So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Sat 02 Apr 2011, 19:16

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Gotta love twitter these days

28So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Sun 03 Apr 2011, 01:46

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
why?

29So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? - Page 2 Empty Question! Thu 04 Aug 2011, 04:27

DisturbedChick95

DisturbedChick95
Hey, I'm fairly new to this site and I was wondering if someone could talk to me and give me some sense of direction. Also, are there really songs called "Emptiness" and "Mine" or were they changed to something else? Oh yeah, and do Disturbed actually talk on here?

30So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Thu 04 Aug 2011, 11:26

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
according to david on his twitter emptiness was never finished so that wont be on the b-side album he said but mine was so that will most likey be on the album along with three old friend Leave It Alone Isflwilf Dehumanized Hell Monster Two Worlds Sickened This Moment Midlife Crisis Parasite Run and i dont know about criminal Ten Thousand Fists version or if there are others people dont know about david said there are a few others that no one has heard of so will have to see

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com