Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sylgraph

sylgraph
David gave an interview in the new issue of Metal Hammer (January 2011). He discussed what happened with his voice, his beginnings, fame, Disturbed etc.
Here is the link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Enjoy
sylvie

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
That's great thanks can't wait to get the magazine

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
great interview, thank you so much!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I didn't know how serious his throat problem was until I read that last paragraph! Damn, he's lucky to be able to recover from something like that! Is it any wonder we all love the guy! He's so real and unpretentious. If I saw him on the street, I'd probably go up to him and say hello.

Loved the interview, but I don't know I'd go as far as getting a subscription, as much as I'd want to. Need to watch my pennies, ya know ;)

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
^amen

i knew about the healthcare part, didn't know about the pre-law (man, he is so smart!!)

he wanted to do defence law but realised he couldn't look himself in the mirror if he did...........then came Innocence :D

krakronyz44

krakronyz44
Believer
Why does it say "Disturbed founder David Draiman"? Didn't Dan Mike and Fuzz start before David joined?

Jessica

Jessica
Disturbed One
When he joined Dan and Mike's band they were known as BRAWL. I think I heard somewhere that David chose and changed the name to Disturbed. So the name came from him, but the band, he joined

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Can someone on here help me out please ? Because when I click on the images to read the articles the zoom part button only lets me zoom once on the images and it won't let me zoom close enough to actually read both pages because the second time I click on the images it says click to unzoom so someone please help me fix this issue unless that it's my computer ? or if someone can please copy and paste article for other people to read ?

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
just increase the size of the page by doing ctrl +

That will take the size from 100% to 125%. Doing it a second time will take it from 125% to 150%.

Hope this helps!

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
- or save the photos on your computer and zoom in

- i missed the part in the interview where it said that, but obviously it was meant for the brawl -> disturbed change

- i remember when I was little I had allergy shot therapy. As far as I remember, at first I did shots every week, then every two weeks and so on, i think it lasted at least a year. It's insane to hear that somebody injected him with a much heavier concentration. who the hell did that??

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
GuiltyPleasures wrote:just increase the size of the page by doing ctrl +

That will take the size from 100% to 125%. Doing it a second time will take it from 125% to 150%.

Hope this helps!

Hey GuiltyPleasures thank you very your advice actually helped me out thanks alot.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
disturbed fan86 wrote:

Hope this helps!

Hey GuiltyPleasures thank you very your advice actually helped me out thanks alot.

You're quite welcome!!

So what did you think? Was it worth waiting for?

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
GuiltyPleasures wrote:
disturbed fan86 wrote:

Hope this helps!

You're quite welcome!!

So what did you think? Was it worth waiting for?

Yes it was worth the wait and also the whole interview was great.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That was a really awesome interview. Thank you, Sylvie, for posting that.

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
He is Indestructible! This is why i live, for Disturbed! He is the toughest man alive!

Thank you Ivy! Heart

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com