Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1John Moyer Signature Kustom Bass Amp Empty John Moyer Signature Kustom Bass Amp Wed 08 Dec 2010, 23:20

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Hey, guys. Just went out to Music-Go-Round today to get a new guitar. I was with my Mom(ride) and I can't believe I didn't notice this. I'm in the shop messing around with all the different equipment. My mom nudges my shoulder and has me check out a box behind me. I see the words "Disturbed" and before I even read his name, I knew who the person on the front was. Just think; a real badass with shades and long black dreads with sideburns. Anyways, I've fantasized about his Havoc Bass and Kustom Amp before. I turn around and the amp's there :D

It's used of course but for $60, I couldn't pass up. It's in real good condition too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm testing it out for the night. I'm really loving the sound it has. It's very nice and smooth. Of course, the skull design is a nice touch :) VERY recommendable.

I'm probably making a bigger deal out of this then it needs to be, but I can't begin to describe how happy I am. Hopefully by the holidays, I'll have pictures of my own up.

Now I just gotta wait until the holidays.... Suspense! Surprised

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
That's sweet that you get to test drive it before your mom plunks down that kind of money.

When I posted the pic of me with John that was taken at the Uproar show in Tulsa on Facebook, a high school friend of mine had her son request me as a friend. He loves Disturbed, and especially John. He, too, has that same bass (his birthday was the same day as the Tulsa show, and got the bass as a gift). And he loves it!

I hope you find it under the tree on Christmas morning. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Dude, that's just awesome! :D

Can I have the amp when you get tired of it? lol xDDD

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
that is awesome

good thing your mom saw it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]