Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Empty Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Mon 29 Nov 2010, 18:40

JS87

JS87
Disturbed One
Weren't they supposed to be announced this morning?

2Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Empty Re: Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Mon 29 Nov 2010, 19:25

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
Hopefully later tonight. I know a local show was just announced for May 21st by the venue but it doesn't say who else is on the bill, so this may be separate from MAAW.

3Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Empty Re: Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Mon 29 Nov 2010, 21:04

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Okay folks... dates for Jan and Feb

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

San Antonio on 2/9 (my birthday) OR
McAllen, TX on 2/10?

Hmmmmm....

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Mon 29 Nov 2010, 21:18; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated info)

4Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Empty Re: Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Tue 30 Nov 2010, 00:24

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
There were supposed to be more dates announced tonight. That's what we're after

5Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Empty Re: Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Tue 30 Nov 2010, 00:35

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I've been checking the band's facebook page, d1.com... every place I can think of, and this is all I've come up with. Just the original posted cities with dates, locations, and when tickets go on sale.

A little more patience is required I guess. When there's more info to pass along, believe me, it will get posted by SOMEONE. We've all been waiting.

6Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Empty Re: Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Tue 30 Nov 2010, 13:37

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
Radio station confirmed the local date as Weapon at least.....

so Saturday May 21st in Milwaukee, WI :D

7Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Empty Re: Full list of US MAAW5 Tour Dates? Wed 01 Dec 2010, 00:27

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Roadrunner had an article today (I think) about tour dates, and they're the same ones I posted yesterday. Maybe that's the first leg of the US portion of the tour, and the second leg will be after the band performs in Australia and New Zealand in April.

Just a thought. Maybe on the second leg, they'll come to my neck of the woods. They've always stopped in OKC on the Weapon tours. Prior to the Uproar show in Tulsa in September, they last played Oklahoma City in March of 2009.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Wed 01 Dec 2010, 00:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com