Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MandySwain

MandySwain
Disturbed One
Okay, so here's hoping these aren't too big that they break the forum and don't offend anybody :oops:

I've been working on a series of images that are inspired by the music of Disturbed. They aren't literal to the lyrics, just based on the feeling I get from the music in general.

First one is entitled The Warrior and is inspired by "Indestructible" (big surprise there). I'm not the best at naming my images :lol:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MandySwain

MandySwain
Disturbed One
And next up is my Dark Maiden (one of my current favorite pieces of mine) inspired by "The Night" which is my favorite song on the album. It just... envelopes me every time I hear it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To the mods! Please let me know any changes to size or censoring that I need to add to these. Thanks!

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetnessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! (I like that word...lol)

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Well, I don't know about size or censoring...but, they don't come up complete on my end....They look very sweet though.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Looks great

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Great work, I wish I could draw like that... Looks awsome (And I dont mean it in that way lol) :flower:

killswitch72

killswitch72
Disturbed One
nice work MandySwain!

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Lol chain mail bikini, wouldint that....you know... kinda hurt? or be cold?!

CallistaZM when did David Draimen say this "FOR THEIR CREATION TO INSPIRE THEM TO GO FURTHER, TO DO MORE, TO BE MORE; AND WE INTEND TO DO JUST THAT". ~David Draiman

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
u are cleary very talented how did u create them? e.g. draw,computer software etc

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
I think it must've been thru computer drawing/3D imaging program, right? and btw, brilliant artwork, you are very skilled

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Yeah i love it great job

zealouso

Warrior
hahah, it looks real, if that babe is gonna be alone with me, oops

never mind, love it

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
They don't show up completely show up on my computer.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Alright now they've shown up. They look great.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com