Warrior (professional) Lyrics Video (HD)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mr.Vlado

Disturbed One
Hey guys, I've made another dynamic Lyrics video, this time it's Warrior - I think it's my best so far, if you like it you can check out my other Disturbed lyric videos, too ;) Asylum Guy

I love critismn, I would be glad about every comment to improve my work Disturbed1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Warrior - Lyrics Video (HD)

View user profile

CrowX

Administrator
Great job can't wait for the next one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
wow, nice job me likey

except the repeated guy face from the sickness is kinda weird lol

View user profile

Ravensclaw

Administrator
very good

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

MMEggman

Loading The Weapon
Yeah, I agree with Vioz. The repeated use of The Guy's smiley is a bit, I dunno, useless, I guess. I like it otherwise.
I don't know how hard it is to make these videos but if you can manage it, for the next one you should try and put subtle backdrops behind it and themes along with the song and album.
So like in the chorus of a song it could be all flying around over the Asylum picture (The forum's background).
Just a suggestion :D

View user profile

Mr.Vlado

Disturbed One
MMEggman wrote:Yeah, I agree with Vioz. The repeated use of The Guy's smiley is a bit, I dunno, useless, I guess. I like it otherwise.
I don't know how hard it is to make these videos but if you can manage it, for the next one you should try and put subtle backdrops behind it and themes along with the song and album.
So like in the chorus of a song it could be all flying around over the Asylum picture (The forum's background).
Just a suggestion :D

Great idea, thank you very much :) Next time I will try something like this The Guy

View user profile

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
It was awesome!!!! Fist up for the great job!!! The Guy The Guy The Guy The Guy The Guy The Guy

View user profile

ThePlague

Eye of the Storm
The Guy The Guy The Guy The Guy

View user profile

Melloow

Dehumanized
The GuyThe GuyThe GuyThe GuyThe GuyThe Guy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum