Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mr.Vlado

Mr.Vlado
Disturbed One
Hey guys, I've made another dynamic Lyrics video, this time it's Warrior - I think it's my best so far, if you like it you can check out my other Disturbed lyric videos, too ;) Asylum Guy

I love critismn, I would be glad about every comment to improve my work Disturbed1

Warrior - Lyrics Video (HD)

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Great job can't wait for the next one

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
wow, nice job me likey

except the repeated guy face from the sickness is kinda weird lol

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
very good

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
Yeah, I agree with Vioz. The repeated use of The Guy's smiley is a bit, I dunno, useless, I guess. I like it otherwise.
I don't know how hard it is to make these videos but if you can manage it, for the next one you should try and put subtle backdrops behind it and themes along with the song and album.
So like in the chorus of a song it could be all flying around over the Asylum picture (The forum's background).
Just a suggestion :D

Mr.Vlado

Mr.Vlado
Disturbed One
MMEggman wrote:Yeah, I agree with Vioz. The repeated use of The Guy's smiley is a bit, I dunno, useless, I guess. I like it otherwise.
I don't know how hard it is to make these videos but if you can manage it, for the next one you should try and put subtle backdrops behind it and themes along with the song and album.
So like in the chorus of a song it could be all flying around over the Asylum picture (The forum's background).
Just a suggestion :D

Great idea, thank you very much :) Next time I will try something like this The Guy

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
It was awesome!!!! Fist up for the great job!!! The Guy The Guy The Guy The Guy The Guy The Guy

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
The Guy The Guy The Guy The Guy

Melloow

Dehumanized
The GuyThe GuyThe GuyThe GuyThe GuyThe Guy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook