You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Old Friend Lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friend Lyrics on Thu 28 Oct 2010, 14:40

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Personally, when I first heard it, I was thinking of all the terrible things I fantazised about doing to my ex-husband. There were times I wanted to make him suffer as much as he made his family suffer.

Then I got over it, and enjoyed the song for its own value... no matter what was going through David's head at the time he wrote it.

Maybe it will show up in an episode of Dexter, who knows?

Your Humble Global Moderator,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile

27Old Friend Lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friend Lyrics on Thu 28 Oct 2010, 20:03

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
GuiltyPleasures wrote:Personally, when I first heard it, I was thinking of all the terrible things I fantazised about doing to my ex-husband. There were times I wanted to make him suffer as much as he made his family suffer.

Then I got over it, and enjoyed the song for its own value... no matter what was going through David's head at the time he wrote it.

Maybe it will show up in an episode of Dexter, who knows?
It was weird because i never heard of Dexter before and my first thought was a serial killer getting revenge on cruel murderers. I told my brother that Halloween probably made me think about things along those lines. I mean with scary movies and all that.

View user profile

28Old Friend Lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friend Lyrics on Fri 29 Oct 2010, 12:08

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Where do you get this song at? Is it available yet?

View user profile

29Old Friend Lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friend Lyrics on Fri 29 Oct 2010, 14:18

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
it's available. Just ask around to get the mp3 xD

View user profile

30Old Friend Lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friend Lyrics on Tue 02 Nov 2010, 10:51

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Anybody have the mp3 or know where I could download it from??

View user profile

31Old Friend Lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friend Lyrics on Wed 26 Jan 2011, 02:15

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Does anyone have any idea where I can find a copy of this song or where I can download it?

View user profile

32Old Friend Lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friend Lyrics on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 02:54

dstrbd

dstrbd
Disturbed One
David texted me awhile ago.

the song meant that mr. death was his friend who wuz an old hag, wrinkly white bearded dude, who smokes 9 inches of cigar every day.

looks exactly like this... without the underwear on his head

Dancing David tets right ladies, shake yo booty, shake yo booty, yeah yeah

lol!

View user profile

33Old Friend Lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friend Lyrics on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 09:44

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
"My hunger to destroy
When I was just a boy
It pulled me deeper into some thing that I now enjoy
The ritual begins
Evil will meet its end?
In your destruction I will finally feel whole again"

I have no idea what it is about this verse here...But i love it...

View user profile

34Old Friend Lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friend Lyrics on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 17:42

It's on youtube... just get a youtube>MP3 converter

View user profile

35Old Friend Lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friend Lyrics on Mon 21 Nov 2011, 05:28

The Lyric
"Never let emotions take hold of me"

should be

"MALEVOLENT EMOTIONS TAKE HOLD OF ME"

David told me on twitter

nhlrox48
@DAVIDMDRAIMAN David, love 'Old Friend' ! Just wondering, what is the line after 'There is no more time for apologies' ? Thanks

in reply to ↑
@DAVIDMDRAIMAN
@nhlrox48 MALEVOLENT EMOTIONS TAKE HOLD OF ME

View user profile

36Old Friend Lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friend Lyrics on Mon 21 Nov 2011, 05:38

Also, everyone who suggested that this song was about Dexter was correct!

@nhlrox48
@DAVIDMDRAIMAN thx is it true that 'old friend' is about dexter? And is the first line of the chorus "hear me now, feel my blade?" thx

in reply to ↑
@DAVIDMDRAIMAN
@nhlrox48 YES

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com