Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
Maybe the reason they choose Animal then Warrior might be because Indestructible already is a war/strength/fighting song.

Overburdened91

Believer
I wanted serpentine :(...but the animal will do:)

codycameron09

codycameron09
Disturbed One
I am so glad to hear this news! That means they will most likely play this live when I se them next year! "The Animal" is my all time favorite song by Disturbed, I love it!!! And I guess so does the band because they said it is one of their favorites from Asylum.

Now the next question is... what will the next single be?

My bets are either "Never Again" or "Serpentine"

LittleWildman

Stupified
codycameron09 wrote:I am so glad to hear this news! That means they will most likely play this live when I se them next year! "The Animal" is my all time favorite song by Disturbed, I love it!!! And I guess so does the band because they said it is one of their favorites from Asylum.

There probably won't be another single, there tends to be only 3 singles per album.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I think there will be more singles. AWTD is the only radio single right now. The Animal makes two. I'm betting Asylum hits airwaves next. By the way, I've heard Stricken, Guarded, Just Stop, Land of Confusion, and Ten Thousand Fists all on my local rock station. That's 5 singles for that album. I'm betting there will be 4 to 5 singles off of Asylum. Plus, seeing as the metal industry is "dieing" more singles are needed.

Remiel

Stricken
I want Innocence to be their next single. I'm sure if people listen to the lyrics it will be huge and get tons of radio play. Serpentine would also be great.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I wish they'll release My Child and Serpentine after The Animal.

ltrobertcole

ltrobertcole
Disturbed One
I would really love to hear The Infection on the radio.

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Now...we dont want to see a music video where David turns into a werewolf.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
hahahahaha...it could be The Guy...:)

codycameron09

codycameron09
Disturbed One
LittleWildman wrote:
codycameron09 wrote:I am so glad to hear this news! That means they will most likely play this live when I se them next year! "The Animal" is my all time favorite song by Disturbed, I love it!!! And I guess so does the band because they said it is one of their favorites from Asylum.

There probably won't be another single, there tends to be only 3 singles per album.

No offense, but that's BS:

The Sickness: Voices, The Game, Stupify, Down w/ the Sickness (4)
Believe: Prayer, Liberate, Remember (3)
Ten Thousand Fists: Guarded, Stricken, Just Stop, Land of Confusion, Ten Thousand Fists (5)
Indestructible: Perfect Insanity, Inside the Fire, Indestructible, The Night (4)

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
Remiel wrote:I want Innocence to be their next single. I'm sure if people listen to the lyrics it will be huge and get tons of radio play. Serpentine would also be great.
yah innocence was my fave from the album then it was the infection and the animal

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
ThePlague wrote:Now...we dont want to see a music video where David turns into a werewolf.
no it would be cool if at the end of the video david kills the werewolf Asylum Guy Face The Guy The guy Asylum Disturbed New Believe

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
I so hope we get Werewolf Dave and Danny :D

The whole band is bloody and wounded and half-turned playing their respective parts.

Here's how I would imagine the video if I made it.

As the electronic sound plays, a few walls of a mansion and portraits are shown and as the main riff kicks in a scream is heard and the camera goes to the basement as you see the shadow of a beastly claw coming up from a bed. As a scientist is doing tests on the werewolf, he is also singing the song(Dave). You get a close up of the scientist's face as he is looking down on the werewolf when he starts singing "Taking form in the glimmer in this tainted moonlight
Death approaches on this night".

When the chorus kicks in he injects some syringe into the beast and leaves; making it go berserk before killing it. As the words "We will be completed right before your eyes" are sung, half of Morbus's face becomes a transparent fade on the dead werewolf's. On the opposite side of the face as the next line is sung, an eye opens. In the last line of the chorus, the werewolf leaps up and dashes into the room that the Dr. Dave went into, but you only see the door and shadows outside of it; followed by a splatter of blood on the wall. During the next verse, the scene opens up with a full moon slowly drifting from out behind the trees. When "The primal need is filling me" is sung, you see Dave in the basement with a transformed arm as he is holding the head of the werewolf that attacked him. A close-up of Dave's eye widening as "changes are about to begin" is sung. "And now my blood is boiling", Dave grabs his face and throws back his head in agony.

As a fully turned Dave is on the ground, a fade of his human form sings the next verse in his ear, alternating sides in between lines sung. At "Taking form in the glimmer of this tainted moonlight Death approaches on this night", it shows Dave and the rest of the band just playing in a graveyard scenery.

"We will be completed right before your eyes" As this part of the chorus is sung, you see Johnny, Dan, Mike and Dave all turning inside the basement.

"I have no control this time" You see the half-turned bandmates on top of a clock tower in a city.

"And now we both shall dine in Hell tonight"

Dave raises his hand slowly as an army of Weres appears behind the band, rampaging through the city. This scene continues during the bridge.

As the next chorus kicks in, you see Dave retreating to the basement wounded and bloody with only his arm turned. He tries to inject himself but drops it and the syringe shatters. Getting desperate, you see Dave point a hand gun towards his head and he pulls the trigger. The next chorus is sung as the camera examines his dead body. At the very end of the song(the last guitar note), you see a bloody werewolf hand bust out of his chest.

Twisted, sick, bloody, doesn't make sense and yet incredibly satisfying. Much like other vids they've done in the past :D

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol, that's an awesome image :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com