I hope to god it's Maiden....

View user profile

alexling88

Inside The Fire
My guess would be either Korn, Iron Madien, Or Metallica

View user profile

alexling88

Inside The Fire
i want to know who you think it is going to be?

View user profile

PoisonIvy

Haunted
when he was talking about that i had one thing in mind: Metallica

View user profile

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
Im pretty sure its Iron maidem (:

View user profile

Bowers

Immortalized
it's not gonna be madien or metallica as they would headline a tour themselves not co-headline it with anyone.

it will be either Korn or manson

View user profile

PoisonIvy

Haunted
well...i totally wish it would be metallica, but i think you're right

out of those two, i'd definitely prefer Manson

View user profile

TheDarkDestroyer520

Disturbed One
Honestly, I think and hope that it will be Godsmack.

View user profile

Bowers

Immortalized
no plz for the love of god let it not be godsmack...they are a truly awful band

View user profile

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
i like godsmack but....nooo...just no....
Im still pretty sure its gonna be iron maiden

View user profile

Bowers

Immortalized
iron madien doesnt make sense to me as they have enough of a following that they wouldnt ever need to do this

View user profile

Asylum Unleashed

Loading The Weapon
I personally think its Maiden because in DOD they said they never got to tour with Maiden out of everyone they've dreamed of touring with. And its Maidens last album so why not?

But realistically, it's probably going to be a band we never heard from in a while, and as long as it's not Linkin Park, i'm happy who ever it may be.

View user profile

Remiel

Stricken
I hope for the best but I've had bad experiences with over-hyped nonsense, so either it's Metallica, or I'm disappointed.

View user profile

Bowers

Immortalized
i think people who hope for madien or metallica are going to be diappointed even though it would be amazing

it wont be metallica as they have been touring for nearly two years straight for death magnetic so making it three if they did do MAAW wont happen

Iron madien are only being talked about because disturbed have said they would love to do a tour with them but thats the only evidence for it

View user profile

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
Well i also considered Maiden because theyve released a new album recently

View user profile

Bound2Fate

I doubt Iron Maiden would ever co-headline with Disturbed. Maybe Disturbed could open for them someday, but I don't see them co-headlining. It's probably Korn. That seems much more likely than Iron Maiden or Metallica.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

TheDarkDestroyer520

Disturbed One
I honestly think that at this point....it is either Korn or Godsmack.

Metallica and Iron Madien are bigger than Disturbed so that wouldn't happen. Disturbed would open up for either one of those bands, not the other way around.

Korn or Godsmack make sense. Both of them are about equal to Disturbed in popularity, and like David said in that interview, Disturbed has toured with them both before in short stints, but not on like a two month long tour.

View user profile

GODSERENITY

Stupified
Why the hell would it be Manson... that would be horrible!!!! I think it would be awesome to see Disturbed and Metallica on tour together. Since Disturbed recently hit a mark only done by two other bands, one being Metallica(4 #1 albums) Otherwise I think Godsmack would be pretty awesome. Korn not as much but not Manson that would just be stupid

View user profile

AstroShark

Believer
I think it might be Rob Zombie..It cant be somebody that would overshadow Disturbed since it is there tour..Godsmack would be good as well!

View user profile

PoisonIvy

Haunted
Ooh Rob Zombie would be interesting

View user profile

codycameron09

Disturbed One
If it is Metallica... that's kind of stupid for Disturbed to do. "Let's get a band that's bigger than us to steal our show and take our audience away during our tour." If it's your tour, you should make sure the bands supporting you are NOT bigger than you!

But if it IS Metallica... I will jizz in my pants!!! Party Time

View user profile

Remiel

Stricken
My problem is I'm unbelievably picky about music. There's no one that could tour with Disturbed and do better in my opinion. When they were with Killswitch, Chimaira, and Lacuna Coil, I was literally BORED until Disturbed got on stage.

It's either going to be a band that can't possibly upstage Disturbed because they're as bad as the bands mentioned above, or someone who can match Disturbed's melodic style and still be hard hitting enough to entice their crowd. I think KoRn, Godsmack, or Avenged Sevenfold would be the most likely, though I hope to God it's not Godsmack. I hate them. (Sully Erna excluded. He's a badass.)

View user profile

disturbedismygod

Dehumanized
slamer80 wrote:What about Pantera?
Would be cool, but Pantera quit 6 years ago because Dimebag Darrel was shot...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum